English Premiership Transfers - Page 6 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

English Premiership Transfers

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liverpool have signed several young players:

Gary Mackay Steven - Ross County - 17 - Scottish left winger - undisclosed

Simon Andras - Mtk Hungaria. - 17 Hungarian Striker - £75,000

Kristizan Nemeth - Mtk Hungaria - 18 - Hungarian Striker - £75,000

Dean Bouzanis - Sydney FC and on loan with them for another year - 16 - Austrailian Goalkeeper

Mikel San Jose Dominguez - Athletic Bilbao - 18 - Spanish centreback - £230,000

Alexander Kacaniklic - Helsingborg. - 15 - Swedish left winger

Marvin Pourie - Borussia Dortmund - 17 - German striker

Nikolay Mihaylov - Levski Sofia - 19 - Bulgarian goalkeeper

Mihail Aleksandrov - CSKA Sofia - 18- Bulgarian midfielder - £160,000

Dani Pacheco - Barcelona - 16 - Spanish Striker - free

that annoys me as they will probably rot in the reserves instead of getting first team action for their original teams

that annoys me as they will probably rot in the reserves instead of getting first team action for their original teams

To be fair the ones in Spain would probably never see the first team, but at least they have competative B teams.

And now, going by the back of todays Scottish Daily Mail.....the Jambos have finally accepted a £9 million pound offer for Gordon...from Sunderland..brilliant move IMO.....better football teams to face week in week out, can only be a great thing for him and the National squad.....

And now, going by the back of todays Scottish Daily Mail.....the Jambos have finally accepted a £9 million pound offer for Gordon...from Sunderland..brilliant move IMO.....better football teams to face week in week out, can only be a great thing for him and the National squad.....

Hearts have denied this.

The Daily Mail, are you 92 years old? :o

Hearts have denied this.

The Daily Mail, are you 92 years old? :o

I read the Daily Mail this weather, only because I want to feel incensed about immigrants and for a free World at War DVD.

TIME TO GO, JIM

I read the Daily Mail this weather, only because I want to feel incensed about immigrants and for a free World at War DVD.

World at War: A class documentary.

Daily mail: toilet paper. :angry:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Lee Cook - QPR to Fulham (£2.5million)

Sanchez has spent quite a bit of money, they should be pretty safe, if not challenging to get into the top half.

Aaron Hughes (Aston Villa)

Steven Davis (Aston Villa)

Diomansy Kamara (West Bromwich Albion)

Chris Baird (Southampton)

Paul Konchesky (West Ham United)

David Healy (Leeds United)

Lee Cook (Queens Park Rangers)

All very good additions to their squad, having been to their match against us at Craven Cottage, I could see they were a very poor side in need of vast changes.

Those changes should be good enough to make them safe.

Archived