Messageboard 5's - Page 10 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Messageboard 5's

piehutt

Folks - due to my absent mindedness I have not booked it for next week. Sorry...

Anyhoo - Planning to book it for the following week, Tuesday 17th April at 6pm.

Obviously those who played tonight get 1st refusal. No great urgency to confirm availability just yet - I will give you all a heads up nearer the time.

Wullton is now barred after a no-show tonight.

Cheers.

Werent you short of funds for the pitch? This just came to me if only 9 turned up???? :blink:

pen.jpg

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Folks - due to my absent mindedness I have not booked it for next week. Sorry...

Anyhoo - Planning to book it for the following week, Tuesday 17th April at 6pm.

Obviously those who played tonight get 1st refusal. No great urgency to confirm availability just yet - I will give you all a heads up nearer the time.

Wullton is now barred after a no-show tonight.

Cheers.

Should be ok then if you need a spare player. By my own admission I am not that great at footy but if I am available I would def turn up.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Should be ok then if you need a spare player. By my own admission I am not that great at footy but if I am available I would def turn up.

Neither am I, but I turn up in the hope that Jim is watching, signs me up and gives me a run out on Saturday.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

Neither am I, but I turn up in the hope that Jim is watching, signs me up and gives me a run out on Saturday.

Has he not got enough people to warm up the bench :P

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Goal of the match- Rossco for his little lob that was going no where

I have to agree with lazy_ar*e_student, I still can't quite beleive Rossco managed to do that. I should be available again for the next game, hopefully I will play better than I did tonight, which wouldn't be hard :lol:

2 Votes, do i win a prize :D

I reckon i'll make it in 2 weeks time, should have cleared up by then. I'll be better this time B)

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

im available in a couple of weeks

thought goal of the game was my handsome flick

starting to think stevie aitkens love child is in fact as his title claims

he displayed the crisp passing, movement, composure and downright gingerness we all came to expect from aitken

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

starting to think stevie aitkens love child is in fact as his title claims

he displayed the crisp passing, movement, composure and downright gingerness we all came to expect from aitken

Although Stevie Aitkens lovechild should probably consider changing his name by deedpoll to David Hopkins lovechild !

I don't know who i should hit first :o

nah in all seriousness you need to get 10 down for the next game, cos it's murder with 9! I am unfortunately working a backshift that day so i can't make it!

anychance of making it a wednesday again piehutt tuesdays are no good for me and everyone knows how invaluable i am

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Folks.

Have booked 5's for next Tuesday 17th at 6pm.

Please confirm you're availability - those who played last week will get 1st priority.

I know it is frustrating that we have been a man short in the past few weeks but hopefully we will be able to weed out the least reliable people.

Thanks.

Also - yes I was short last week. Deego owes me £4 and I had to pay a whole extra quid myself. Now I have to take my cd player down to Junkie Generator just to keep myself in Steak Sandwiches!

gutted grant tuesdays are officially no good for me

liked the wednesday arrnagement lol

have a game of 5s between 5 and 6

GUTTTER

So far...

Me, Lazy Arsed Student, Deego, Bluebird Ton, RosscoTon?

Ok - a few more folks needed.

As far as the night goes, can't please everyone.

I will have an occassional game in Glasgow on a wed which is why I favour Tuesdays.

Hopefully we can get a regular crowd on a Tuesday night.

Archived