Messageboard 5's - Page 5 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Messageboard 5's

piehutt

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in again.

Wullton can you please change your name to naebawston- You heard the ball connecting with your baws, then you saying aagh, then 18 guys saying aw

Piehutt try and get it in Lady O- not for the footy mind, but for the top quality females of Inverclyde "working out"

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

I'm in again.

Wullton can you please change your name to naebawston- You heard the ball connecting with your baws, then you saying aagh, then 18 guys saying aw

Piehutt try and get it in Lady O- not for the footy mind, but for the top quality females of Inverclyde "working out"

Wullie's gay anyway. Two of said females walks past, I'm looking at them and Wullie goes "Check that car" P00F!

As for the ball cracking, good shot though eh?

I'm in again.

My mrs?

Wullie's gay anyway. Two of said females walks past, I'm looking at them and Wullie goes "Check that car" P00F!

As for the ball cracking, good shot though eh?

:lol: I didn't appreciate the missus getting that attention.

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

I'm in again.

aye - the perv at Lady O is legendary.

Was a good game, Im feeling the same as Ross, so unfit.

I wont be able to make it next week due to work, Deego's shot got every guy to stop for a second...think its happened to all of us at least once.

00008031.jpg

i can play next week though i could be walking from gourock :S

deego did say he had a shot on him

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

By any chance, was Deego's shot with his right foot?

And after he made connection with the ball his right knee bends and comes up to his chest whislt his left leg goes straight?

His shots like that can be pretty hard.

:blink: You get some bizarre visions trying to picture that. :blink:

Ok folks,

I have booked Lady O next wednesday for 6pm.

There are a few people who can't play so obviously spaces up for grabs.

Hopefully we have...

piehutt, Jackie, RosscoTon, Bryson, Deego, WullTon, Lazy Ar'd Student, LeyTon.

So next two people to confirm an interest will be in.

Cheers.

Archived