What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 237 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Listened to the new Morrissey album last night. It's pretty good. I listened to the new Bruce Springsteen which is pretty decent too.

Strangely, I liked the Lady GaGa album. Who knows why.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

The View - 5Rebeccas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM25965LbTw

I'm looking forward to getting their album Which Bitch? later today. It's received mixed reviews and a fair bit of criticism for the album title which Kyle Falconer says comes from him asking "Which bitch is it I'm singing about in this song?".

Edited by JonaTon

The View - 5Rebeccas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM25965LbTw

I'm looking forward to getting their album Which Bitch? later today. It's received mixed reviews and a fair bit of criticism for the album title which Kyle Falconer says comes from him asking "Which bitch is it I'm singing about in this song?".

Listened to this three times and I think it's amazing. Favourite songs just now are 'Give Back The Sun', 'One Off Pretender' and 'Temptation Dice'.

Edited by JonaTon

Japan - Rhodesia, Swing, My New Career, Methods of Dance, Still Life in Mobile Homes, Cantonese Boy.

David Sylvian - Pulling Punches, When The Poets Dreamed of Angels, Orpheus, Red Guitar, Mother and Child, September, The Boy With the Gun.

Sylvian / Sakamoto - Forbidden Colours.

Listening to Definitely Maybe on vinyl. The inclusion of Sad Song on the vinyl version really makes it for me, does anyone else agree?

riverrun, past Eve and Adam’s, from swerve of shore to bend of bay, brings us by a commodius vicus of recirculation back to Howth Castle and Environs.