What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 267 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Oasis - Slide Away

**** knows how this song flew over my heed for so long. Brilliant song, their best possibly.

Favourite Oasis song.

Morrissey - The Operation.

Does anyone else think that the guitar at the end is almost identical to the intro to "London" by The Smiths ?

"Smoke

Lingers 'round your fingers"

Does anyone else think that the guitar at the end is almost identical to the intro to "London" by The Smiths ?

I love it when you guys do that. :lol:

No other band I've heard of has fans that come out with that sorta stuff, that goes for Deego as well!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I love it when you guys do that. :lol:

No other band I've heard of has fans that come out with that sorta stuff, that goes for Deego as well!

Not sure if that's a compliment or a criticism?, I'll take it as a compliment anyway. :D

The Smiths - London.

Not sure if that's a compliment or a criticism?, I'll take it as a compliment anyway. :D

The Smiths - London.

It's a compliment. :lol:

You're very attentive at comparing parts of different songs.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

It's a compliment. :lol:

You're very attentive at comparing parts of different songs.

The Smiths/Moz are for life, not just for Christmas. ;)

I can think of only a couple of compliments that I have had on this forum that have pleased me more.

The Smiths - Unloveable.

Debra - Beck, for starters.... I've been hitting the bevvy all day, so this could be the start of an extreme music session..... gonna fall up with some Stax-Volt madness :bouncy

Another bottle of St Hubertus Topfen Krauter Liquor and a few more Reds Deaths and I'll be ****in fleein'!!!

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Polyphonic Spree, Soldier Girl

Badly Drawn Boy, Once around the block

World of Twist, She's a Rainbow

Teenage Fanclub, What you do to me

Dee-lite, Groove is in the heart

Edited by Cawston
Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Too Hot To Stop - The Bar Keys

Scotland The Brave - Some pipe band

Big Blonde - Aidan Moffat

Off to bed to sleep it off.

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

lol, i have seen the video to many times m8 ! :P and the fact that its just a s*** riff and stuff.

I hate it when metallica say "do you want heavy" before they play sad but true that live because its anything buy heavy.

Metallica only made the black album to get more people that didnt like metal that much buying metallica albums :P it has to be said im afraid.

When you listen to their first few albums... thats when metallica are at there best by far ! because no record company was telling them" hey you guys make an album that will get little kids and people that dont like metal buying your records and t-shirts and s*** like that" ...

Plus the fact that they where just in it for the money by the black album point.

Yeah they should really play The Thing That Should Not Be When they say that.

Incubus - Warning

Youtube Myspace and I'll Google your Yahoo!