What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 100 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Luke Kelly (RIP) - Song For Ireland - should be the national anthem. Last song he recorded.

Fck it, throw it in there. They've got 2 already, what's one more :D

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Superb!

Always loved Victor Jara (Gaughans better at it though....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lvRc9R2Fdk

Outstanding ! Sleep easy Victor. makes Tom McB's defence of Pinochet all the more unforgiveable. For shame Tom.

Codladh sámh Victor.

Here's Steal Away - a song I'd like played at my funeral - this one is based on Irish emigration but super lyrics.

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

cawston, that is a superb track and footage. As I said, am trying to put together a lesson for WW1, but I have been looking for footage and music like that for ages for shipbuilding. Local History and that.

On our server we cant access youtube for obvious reasons. Can I burn a copy of a youtube video onto dvd? I must apologise as I am shamefully luddite when it comes to matter of the I and the T.

Outstanding ! Sleep easy Victor. makes Tom McB's defence of Pinochet all the more unforgiveable. For shame Tom.

Codladh sámh Victor.

did that tadger back up pinochet? what a f***ing clown. i think , going by his posts he sees things in 2 dimensions. either he's a complete p***k or just a bit misguided. i think he's a clever guy so i think he's just a p***k.

cawston, that is a superb track and footage. As I said, am trying to put together a lesson for WW1, but I have been looking for footage and music like that for ages for shipbuilding. Local History and that.

On our server we cant access youtube for obvious reasons. Can I burn a copy of a youtube video onto dvd? I must apologise as I am shamefully luddite when it comes to matter of the I and the T.

Me 3.

One of the young pretenders should be able to help.

I can recommend Dick Gaughans Edinburgh Live CD, not that that's any help!

El Gofer,

everything you need for your plan - from the man who wrote the song. the original and best Eric Bogle.

Check out these images. Sobering stuff.

A great scotsman who never gets the credit he deserves - he also wrote The Green Fields Of France (No Mans Land as he called it).

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

And to close it our for you Gofer ....

TonInDublin

Cheers TID.

I love this stuff, wouldn't society be better if we stopped celebrating karaoke and instead recognised real talent??

Having said that, here's one for the well read, well fed dug.

So gay

TiD I have used the lyrics before and followed it up (shame!) with Altogether Now by the Farm!! That was a few years back. New school. Teaching WW1 for the first time in a while. Always tell them about Bogle. he was from Helensburgh was he not?

I aint looked at the stuff yet but cheers in advance for taking the time. I am about to now.

BTW.... it took my 64 year old Dad to put me on to the benefits of Youtube!!! It is a scary thing in my line of work!! I am rambling since I have just enjoyed the bottle of lidl red and onto a couple of drams of glenmorangie. The good lady wife is out tonight and i am having a whale of a time finding new music!!!

Cheers again.

TiD I have used the lyrics before and followed it up (shame!) with Altogether Now by the Farm!! That was a few years back. New school. Teaching WW1 for the first time in a while. Always tell them about Bogle. he was from Helensburgh was he not?

I aint looked at the stuff yet but cheers in advance for taking the time. I am about to now.

BTW.... it took my 64 year old Dad to put me on to the benefits of Youtube!!! It is a scary thing in my line of work!! I am rambling since I have just enjoyed the bottle of lidl red and onto a couple of drams of glenmorangie. The good lady wife is out tonight and i am having a whale of a time finding new music!!!

Cheers again.

altogether now is a great tune man! my piss water lager is gone and i can't drink spirits cos i become a loon.

Cheers TID.

I love this stuff, wouldn't society be better if we stopped celebrating karaoke and instead recognised real talent??

Having said that, here's one for the well read, well fed dug.

So gay

f***! not heard that for sooo long man! my ex has my copy of that.

"duck my sick" hahaah! :lol: