Morton Goal (old) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Goal (old)

Hopefully this gif image will work.

If it doesn't I'm open to suggestions. ;)

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Here's another. Was going to link it from a photobucket account. but this way is easier on those who hate animations slowing their PC down. ;)

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Here's a third - the legend himself against the skunks.

A bit hard to see due to the time, weather and the million watt bulb in the floodlight. Trust me, it's him....

A bit hard to see due to the time, weather and the million watt bulb in the floodlight. Trust me, it's him....

When he hits it it looks like he's a love street, then the ball floats into the Sinclair St end.

The heat must be getting to me, time for bed!

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Not bad at all AT, the thing that would top it off is Arthur M's commentry on it.....

;)

IPB Image

BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT!

Not bad at all AT, the thing that would top it off is Arthur M's commentry on it.....

;)

You mean the cries of "Brilliant! Brilliant!" :D

That'll be you out of space for uploads now, as there's nowhere near as much webspace on this site as on P&B...

No-one on P&B will be interested in these, so here will have to do.

Bag of space left. ;)

Hawke next.

I am getting faster at making these, and need to maximise the use of the program that I have downloaded (only get 20 uses, but can make as many in one use as my own time allows).

Method involves playing my DVD on Power DVD player on PC, saving a frame at a time but trying to keep it to less than 40 frames, shrinking each one to 30% of size and changing from a bitmap to a jpeg, then letting the program combine them.

Takes about 15 minutes now, took longer at the start.

Going to try linking into post this time.

Edit - didn't work, pic was tiny.

Those are pretty cool!

Super Ro's at McDiarmid Park is just a belter, wasn't it put on the credits of Sportscene for the rest of the season?

The snidey Ladbrokes advertising hoarding behind the goal is quite funny as well. Remember the days when St Johnstone had so many 'supporters' that every game at the new stadium was full...changed days.

Hawke's finish at East End was probably him at the peak of his powers, just months after signing. That's what you call finishing with aplomb.

just back after a few days away.Just saw these. They are tremendous Ayrshireton!!!

Gahagan's goal....what a game. Was it Ian McDonald that hit the shot that Maxwell parries up in the air?

Tommy Turner's goal was a ripper. Great move. Dougie Robertson's equaliser led to absolute bedlam in the shed as it was from a corner that resulted from a penalty save.

SuperRo's goal!!!!!!

Archived