Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (12th December) - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (12th December)

Admin

2 hours ago, DreamOakTree said:

I don’t think they so much interfered, more asked him to share his thoughts on academy players as the club have invested in that part of the club structure.

Yet on pie and bovril you suggested a scenario where Dougie’s job was on the line and his answer to this question would determine if he kept his job or not.

2 hours ago, DreamOakTree said:

I find it baffling that no-one else makes the same conclusion, based on Dougie’s completely welcome turnaround based on the board’s concerns.

It's because no-one else shares your delusion. 

There was no turnaround ya madman!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/12/2023 at 9:53 PM, Alibi said:

Brilliant result. Special mention to Mullan for that save in the first half.  Shame to lose a late goal but 3 points is 3 points. Strapp superb.

Mullen should start ahead of MacDonald if both are fit. Excellent goalkeeper and best we’ve had in a number of years. 

5 hours ago, Cappiecat 1.2 said:

Yet on pie and bovril you suggested a scenario where Dougie’s job was on the line and his answer to this question would determine if he kept his job or not.

It's because no-one else shares your delusion. 

There was no turnaround ya madman!

Keep believing that bullshit you happy clapping bunch of naive numpties!

8 hours ago, jimbobton said:

Mullen should start ahead of MacDonald if both are fit. Excellent goalkeeper and best we’ve had in a number of years. 

Agreed. Macdonald has conceded a few dubious goals but Mullen is generally pretty solid.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

On 12/15/2023 at 5:52 PM, DreamOakTree said:

Sorry St. Johnstone, can’t remember his name but I remember his presence on the pitch derailed our portion push.

Don't apologise. Just keep on embarrassing yourself.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived