Peaso On Tv - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Peaso On Tv

TheGoon

Peaso will be on the Peter & Roughie show on STV Glasgow at Half 6 for those interested. Hopefully shed some light on when he expects to be back and what the aim of the team actually is this sesson.

Are you waiting on Peaso telling you what the aim of the team is?

He didn't really give much away, eh? Didn't realise he was coaching at Partick, wonder why he couldn't get a gig with our young guys. Unfortunately, I really doubt Peaso will feature much more in any meaningful way on the pitch, so hope he has an influence in a coaching role instead. It would have been good to hear him talk about pushing for a playoff place but he was very vague...hopefully he was just hiding his light under a bushel, so to speak.

He didn't really give much away, eh? Didn't realise he was coaching at Partick, wonder why he couldn't get a gig with our young guys. Unfortunately, I really doubt Peaso will feature much more in any meaningful way on the pitch, so hope he has an influence in a coaching role instead. It would have been good to hear him talk about pushing for a playoff place but he was very vague...hopefully he was just hiding his light under a bushel, so to speak.

Didn't realise that. When he signed, the bigged up the fact it was a player/coach role. What happened there?

Def interested to hear if he is or isn't coaching with us. I remember at the time of him signing that the idea of him coaching the younger lads sounded really good.

Wee bit bizarre him playing with us but coaching at Partick. Then again, I'm sure Chris Millar did or does the same for us?

I think Millar played for St Johnstone while training with Morton because he still lived locally, used to see him in the Spar on South Street from time to time.

It is an odd one about Peaso, I also remember he was coaching with us when he first arrived, wonder what's going on there. Then again half the footballing figures in the greater Renfrewshire area seem to have trained Morton at one time or another in the last few years.

The club would never deign to update the fans on these things so we'll never know.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived