Spfl Championship Transfers - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Spfl Championship Transfers

ThornTON

Thanks for all the info on moves I really appreciate your efforts.

Perhaps you can confirm that Ewan McLean has received a contract

for next season as I didn't see this anywhere else .

I'm sure him and Dylan McLaughlin are still under contract. Think they got 3 year contracts last season.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps you can confirm that Ewan McLean has received a contract for next season as I didn't see this anywhere else .

As McIntyre says, I'm fairly sure some of the reserves like McLean, McLaughlin and Frizzell were already on longer-term contracts.

26 signed up for 2013/14 - Fouad Bachirou, Archie Campbell, Jordan Cairnie, Glenn Eadie, Aidan Ferris, Alan Frizzell, Aidan Fulton, Derek Gaston, Luke Irvine, Nicky Jamieson, Craig Knight, Stevie Lamont, Joe McKee, Dylan McLaughlin, Mark McLaughlin, Ewan McLean, David McNeil, David O'Brien, Cameron O'Neil, Tam O'Ware, Mark Russell, Scott Taggart, Michael Tidser, David Verlaque, Tony Wallace

Your grammar may be first class ThornTON, but your counting....... :rolleyes:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Possibly. Have I counted properly and just forgotten a name, or have I miscounted? I'm not sure, are you?

I know what it is, do you?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

That's not helpful. Which is it?

I make it 26:

6 already under contract, 2 new signings, 6 re-signs and 12 academy boys.

You've missed an academy boy, I think.

It's 25, I counted Stef Stirling.

Are you sure? Apart from McLean, Frizzell and McLaughlin, who were already under contract, you only have 11 of the 12 academy boys.

Are you sure? Apart from McLean, Frizzell and McLaughlin, who were already under contract, you only have 11 of the 12 academy boys.

All of them are there... "

Aidan Fulton, David McNeil, David Verlaque, Glenn Eadie, Nicky Jamieson, Luke Irvine, Craig Knight, Cameron O'Neil, Stevie Lamont, Jordan Cairnie, Aidan Ferris and Mark Russell all penned deals."

All of them are there... "

Aidan Fulton, David McNeil, David Verlaque, Glenn Eadie, Nicky Jamieson, Luke Irvine, Craig Knight, Cameron O'Neil, Stevie Lamont, Jordan Cairnie, Aidan Ferris and Mark Russell all penned deals."

Ok fair enough, 25 it is then. I didn't know David McNeil was included in that 12.

Archived