Elaine Doyle - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Elaine Doyle

AyrshireTon

Just seen a Telegraph facebook post that a 48 year old is being held in connection with Elaine's murder after police raided a house in Trafalgar Street.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Agree. Story also on Inverclyde Now.

http://www.inverclydenow.com/today/9112-ma...ine-doyle-death

On the Tele website to:

http://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/ro...-doyle-inquiry/

Hope they have got the right person this time. The family can possibly then get some closure although as cornbeef says it's to late for her dad.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

see on the Inverclyde now face book (and the telegraph probably not checked) that everyone has this man guilty and the witch hunt to “name and Shame” has started

While I welcome the recent developments god only knows we are all waiting for the **** that did this to be brut to justice I think it’s unfair to start the witch hunt just yet.

Due process and all that innocent until proven guilty peoples life’s have been ruined becomes of people accusations , having seed that if he is found guilty lock him up throw away the key and cut off his **** with a rusty saw

I am dyslexic and I am getting tired of your shirt

see on the Inverclyde now face book (and the telegraph probably not checked) that everyone has this man guilty and the witch hunt to “name and Shame” has started

While I welcome the recent developments god only knows we are all waiting for the **** that did this to be brut to justice I think it’s unfair to start the witch hunt just yet.

Due process and all that innocent until proven guilty peoples life’s have been ruined becomes of people accusations , having seed that if he is found guilty lock him up throw away the key and cut off his **** with a rusty saw

This is greenockmorton.org!! <_>

Pedro I understand what your saying. It is understandable that people are looking for a name, I would like to know to, but as you say we have to let the wheels of justice grind away. This might not be the guy. As I said earlier I hope it is more for the family's sake.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

It would suggest that they maybe recovered some DNA at the time, and perhaps this man has been arrested recently, having a DNA sample taken. Then when it's been added to the system it's been flagged up as a match.

Hopefully brings this sad tale to an end.

I'd love to have you both for dinner

That Facebook thread on the Tele page regarding this story is a disgrace. The amount of people calling for him to be named, hung, and even a couple saying 'he should be thrown to the people of greenock and let us handle him!', has absolutely sickened me.

Such is life and the mentality of the mob. This was the murder of an innocent 16 year old schoolgirl. It may have been 26 years ago but it has 'hung' over the town for all these years.

There is also the element that the person responsible may have continued to live among us and watched all the developments, and the endless suffering of the family.

I can understand why people will vent their fury and threaten all sorts of retribution. Fortunately their threats will amount to nothing and our legal system will carry on regardless.

Show Racism the Red Card

I agree innocent until proven guilty , The guy in question has a family and I'm sure its tough on them to have this hang over them guilty or not .. Let the police court do there jobs and we can reserve comment on the individual until then

He's been named then ?

Show Racism the Red Card

It would suggest that they maybe recovered some DNA at the time, and perhaps this man has been arrested recently, having a DNA sample taken. Then when it's been added to the system it's been flagged up as a match.

Hopefully brings this sad tale to an end.

story is this is exactly what hapend had a swob taken for drink driveing aparently and it flagd up

only herd have a story so dont know

I am dyslexic and I am getting tired of your shirt

Archived