Thread About Ex Player - Page 31 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Not an ex-player, but ex Morton manager Jim McInally is, according to Jim Spence on twitter, on a shortlist of 8 to become the next Dundee United manager :lol:

Edit: Full Shortlist, with added lols - M Paatelainen, M O'Neill, S Pressley :lol:, D Adams, J McInally :lol:, J McNamara, P Hartley and D McInnes.

Edited by Stevie Aitken's Love Child

Stevie 'One Trick' Masterton has now washed up at Hurlford United in the Junior leagues.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Dumbarton have loaned out Ross Forsyth to Stirling Albion. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stevie 'One Trick' Masterton has now washed up at Hurlford United in the Junior leagues.

Club legend Jonathan Toto has signed with Doxa Drama in the Greek second tier.

How can you guys be arsed sourcing this pish!?? :blink:

RIP New Order...

My info popped up as a new thread on P&B.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

In other news, well-deserving cult hero Brian Wake is now an assistant coach at Ostersunds FK, while apparently playing for IFK Ostersund in the 2013 season. Would expect him to score barrel-loads if he's still focused on his playing career as that's the fifth tier of Swedish football, having previously scored 26 in 33 games at the tier above.

How can you guys be arsed sourcing this pish!?? :blink:

I often wonder that myself Davie. Some of these guys are young with no obvious responsibilities. Why would you be wondering about where Gary Tweedie plays now when there is a limitless amount of drugs and women out there.

MARTY OUT!!!!!