Chairman's Comments Today - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Chairman's Comments Today

AyrshireTon

And at bedtime he used to bring me my night time Cocoa. We'd then snuggle up and read chapters of harry potter to each other.

:lol: right enough. The fact that Dougy is writing this query about Peter in the programme would tend to show that he's not' hands on interfering' on a regular basis as some would suggest. Going into the dressing room and giving the players a roasting an odd time eg once a season say, doesn't undermine the manager I believe.

It's all a bit strange really :unsure:

Show Racism the Red Card

:lol: right enough. The fact that Dougy is writing this query about Peter in the programme would tend to show that he's not' hands on interfering' on a regular basis as some would suggest. Going into the dressing room and giving the players a roasting an odd time eg once a season say, doesn't undermine the manager I believe.

Then you don't understand Scottish football.

EOho8Pw.png

If it were once a season maybe it could be ignored.

DDF has written piles of poo in the programme, from Celtic having the best fans in world, how does he know? thats it, he secretely attends Parkhead!! No, he just spouts, he has probably spouted exactly what he wrote directly to Peter also, he is just that kind of man, he likes to think what he says is impoartant and that we all must pay attention. :rolleyes:

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

It's the unrequited desperate love I have the difficulty with. And if there has been, as you suggest, some roasting involved who else has been involved?

And its badly written.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

I didn't claim to. I'm just sticking my tuppenceworth on a message board. I'm hardly the Oracle.

Applause.

You and me have a similarity, how long before it sinks into the ones who protest at folk daring to have an opinion?

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

if i was more id be considering my position after reading the latest dribblings by Rae. nothing short of a disgrace but he'll continue to get away with it as long as fans inexplicably keep defending it. criticism of the manager should be kept behind closed doors, not printed for all to see in the matchday programme. he couldn't undermine moore any more if he tried.

I've read again the chairman's column in yesterday's programme and still haven't noticed anything which criticises the manager, and I'm quite clever, I've a Higher in English.

if i was more id be considering my position after reading the latest dribblings by Rae. nothing short of a disgrace but he'll continue to get away with it as long as fans inexplicably keep defending it. criticism of the manager should be kept behind closed doors, not printed for all to see in the matchday programme. he couldn't undermine moore any more if he tried.

I think Dougie's out bursts are quite well known by now . Personally I would lock the door to the changing room and only read the chairman's page midweek in the comfort of doing a dump.

Not all of Moore's signings have been decent and some look poor but he has improved us at the back. He's shown even the players he has brought in don't command favouritism.

I just hope the guy is allowed to do his job and finally we will stop being the perennial relegation dog fighters.

And at bedtime he used to bring me my night time Cocoa. We'd then snuggle up and read chapters of harry potter to each other.

:lol: :lol: Superb mate!

I stopped buying the programme a while ago because of the ill-informed comments and his mental overuse of the inverted comma! Does my nut in. I am considering emailing the Club this link for his attention! http://brianclegg.blogspot.com/2010/03/why...t-inverted.html

Mr Rae's columns are cringeworthy and demonstrate to all that he can't help himself when it comes to interfering. He saved the club and he will meddle and undermine as he sees fit, it's his child and why shouldn't he try and control every aspect of it, no matter how detrimental his actions are? :rolleyes: I really wish he would just keep certain points of view - especially those regarding pet players who can do no wrong in his eyes - to himself and let his employee get on with the job of picking the team. He is clearly too set in his ways to consider any constructive criticism. I acknowledge his right to have meetings with management in private, but this was totally inappropriate.

Yesterday was an example of how we can play, and I've seen us create more and lose! Hopefully Moore is asserting his authority, dealing with Rae appropriately, and this will be the start of a wee run of positive results. I am grateful to Douglas Rae for what he has done. The amount of money he has pumped in has kept our local football club alive, he is supporting a Club that will always struggle to turn a profit until certain improvements are made. And of course, that could mean more money! But I do believe that someone will get through to the Club one day and that we will have the fruitful youth set-up again and a team challenging for promotion.

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

:lol: :lol: Superb mate!

I stopped buying the programme a while ago because of the ill-informed comments and his mental overuse of the inverted comma! Does my nut in. I am considering emailing the Club this link for his attention! http://brianclegg.blogspot.com/2010/03/why...t-inverted.html

Mr Rae's columns are cringeworthy and demonstrate to all that he can't help himself when it comes to interfering. He saved the club and he will meddle and undermine as he sees fit, it's his child and why shouldn't he try and control every aspect of it, no matter how detrimental his actions are? :rolleyes: I really wish he would just keep certain points of view - especially those regarding pet players who can do no wrong in his eyes - to himself and let his employee get on with the job of picking the team. He is clearly too set in his ways to consider any constructive criticism. I acknowledge his right to have meetings with management in private, but this was totally inappropriate.

Yesterday was an example of how we can play, and I've seen us create more and lose! Hopefully Moore is asserting his authority, dealing with Rae appropriately, and this will be the start of a wee run of positive results. I am grateful to Douglas Rae for what he has done. The amount of money he has pumped in has kept our local football club alive, he is supporting a Club that will always struggle to turn a profit until certain improvements are made. And of course, that could mean more money! But I do believe that someone will get through to the Club one day and that we will have the fruitful youth set-up again and a team challenging for promotion.

Good post.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

When I was in the hosipitality for the Q.O.S game, Dougie's comments had me and my pal thinking about how much Dougie trys to influnce the game, the first comment was

"I spoke the referee at half-time and told him that he had made a few wrong mistakes", I dont think nobody other than the players that was involved in any incidents, should be allowed to speak the referee about his performance

Also the first question asked to Moore was "What was the team talk at half-time?" and Moore answered smirkling was "You better of asking Douglas that question", I dont know if he was joking but Moore and Dougie both replyed with answers about what was spoken at half-time

So why is Dougie try to get to involved with the game, and should the chairman be there to run the club and not influnce the game, plus why is he going the dressing room too, this is the manager's time with the players, too tell what he thinks needs to done to win the game, the players must be confused listening to two different people instructions, I remember posting a topic on here about Dougie was too step back and letting the club and team being running by other people, seems the my source was wrong there, and they work at the sweetie factory too, but this info came from someone involved in the club, may be this was Dougie way of getting Moore to come to the club

:unsure:

In defeat we try and forget

But being victorious we will always remember

C'mon Ye Ton

When I was in the hosipitality for the Q.O.S game, Dougie's comments had me and my pal thinking about how much Dougie trys to influnce the game, the first comment was

"I spoke the referee at half-time and told him that he had made a few wrong mistakes", I dont think nobody other than the players that was involved in any incidents, should be allowed to speak the referee about his performance

Also the first question asked to Moore was "What was the team talk at half-time?" and Moore answered smirkling was "You better of asking Douglas that question", I dont know if he was joking but Moore and Dougie both replyed with answers about what was spoken at half-time

So why is Dougie try to get to involved with the game, and should the chairman be there to run the club and not influnce the game, plus why is he going the dressing room too, this is the manager's time with the players, too tell what he thinks needs to done to win the game, the players must be confused listening to two different people instructions, I remember posting a topic on here about Dougie was too step back and letting the club and team being running by other people, seems the my source was wrong there, and they work at the sweetie factory too, but this info came from someone involved in the club, may be this was Dougie way of getting Moore to come to the club

:unsure:

Try interrupting the half time team talk to do one of your own :huh: .

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

The Chairman's comments are about the only thing I read in the programme, the only thing mildly controversial and out the ordinary.

Thats a mild assessment.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Archived