Dundee Players Released - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dundee Players Released

Ton14

shimmin has been released according to bbc!

"Manager Gordon Chisholm and his assistant Billy Dodds were made redundant, along with players Brian Kerr, Mickael Antoine-Curier, Eric Paton, Dominic Shimmin, Njazi Kuqi, Paul McHale, Scott Fox, Colin McMenamin and Charlie Grant. "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...dee/9093808.stm

colin mcmenamin would be a great signing for us- as would eric pation and antoine curier!

Maybe administration is a good thing for them, they got the opportunity to get rid of all their duff players and duff manager!

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

This is just the start guys, more people will be out the door by a week on Thursday. The administrator has 14 days before he needs to adopt contract and I would imagine that he will punt several other players after next weeks game. That list will almost certainly include Harkins and may include Griffiths, as they will be the best paid players at the club and the admin will almost certainly not want to risk having to cover their wages (should the club have insufficient funds to pay them).

Mon the Ton

I could be wrong but I'm sure I read on here a while back that Harkins is on £1,500 a week. I doubt we could afford that.

Neither can the team he plays for though, so he won't be on that for much longer. :P

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived