Toto - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Toto

HamCam

In theory I'm available for the game next week too, but I won't be inthe squad either.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Theres wee things I don't understand about Toto.

1. Why didn't Hearts sign him as an amateur ? Is it possible to play as an amateur in the 1st division but not the SPL ?

2. If he is an amateur then he won't be getting paid for football. How does he survive ? Does he work ? Is he signing on ? rich ?

3. Why come to Scotland ?

Sorry if I am prying; just curious.

Hearts must reckon they will have more chance of seeing him in competitive first team action with us rather than with them. Guess they could have signed him and loaned him to us though.

Don't know about question 2

Maybe he came to Scotland because our standard of football is now very low yet our clubs still shell out a good wage in the top lrague?

Let Moore watch him in practice games. He should not be trialled in the league because we can't afford to put out a weakened team.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

You know, I've got a strange feeling we haven't seen the best Toto has to offer. Wouldn't it be exciting if Moore paired him with Graham? Time to give the youngsters a chance, I say

Hopefully not. Graham is hopeless. I think toto might turn out to be decent once he has played a few games.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Hopefully not. Graham is hopeless. I think toto might turn out to be decent once he has played a few games.

I'd rather see you playing up front Blue than toto the dug....

I reckon you'll be right pacey with that new haircut...streamlined for speed...!!!

JJ :rolleyes:

Archived