53 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Congrats to rangers on winning Scotland ultimate trophy for a world record 53 times .I just wish Morton could get back to this level in football it's been too long since we last savoured this

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Congrats to rangers on winning Scotland ultimate trophy for a world record 53 times .I just wish Morton could get back to this level in football it's been too long since we last savoured this

Who gives a flying ****.

So you speak for everybody now take it your a labour politition

No. This is a Morton forum. Not a Rangers forum. Why post something congratulating a team who's fans are composed of bigots and hatred? This isn't the place to do so is it? No.

Edit to fix sentence.

Thought this forum was about morton? And everyone knew rangers would win ever since the last old firm!

So we don't congrats ICT because they are nowt to do with Morton or congrat skint midden when the avoid relegation it's Scottish football wither you like it or not

No. This is a Morton forum. Not a Rangers forum. Why post something congratulating a team who's fans are composed of bigots and hatred? This isn't the place to do so is it? No.

Edit to fix sentence.

We have our fair share of arsholes on here

You will catch a few with that one bawbagheid. :D

I have to agree though, i can't wait until Morton are back up there winning the top league again, we could even push the hun5 for the world record. :D

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

That's a cracking fishing rod there you have! Caught some whoppers! :lol:

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

So we don't congrats ICT because they are nowt to do with Morton or congrat skint midden when the avoid relegation it's Scottish football wither you like it or not

You can give praise to anyone you want but there is another forum for General stuff!

52 and a half - they shared one with Dumbarton.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

This reaction is priceless :lol: they guy is only saying what he thinks and everything doesnt have to revolve around morton.

He's just a teddy bear at the wind-up, he deserves the abuse he gets. ^_^

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived