A Big If - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

A Big If

Mr.Blue

I was posting on p n b and had a thought. Say hypothetically we lose tomorrow night and Grady and McManus are both punted. Id like to see an experienced caretaker manager brought in to kick some arses and keep us in the league but who is out there that could do it?

Is Tommy McLean still working in football?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I was posting on p n b and had a thought. Say hypothetically we lose tomorrow night and Grady and McManus are both punted. Id like to see an experienced caretaker manager brought in to kick some arses and keep us in the league but who is out there that could do it?

I was actually thinking about that today - if we were to lose tomorrow would Grady still be in a job? I dont think Rae will do anything although its got to the stage where he probably should.

My choice from day one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Another point. (Puts on tin hat)Does anyone think Grady or Mcmanus would have anything to offer the team as players at this moment in time? Although they both offered very little when playing this season Imo their experience could be helpful on the park.

Another point. (Puts on tin hat)Does anyone think Grady or Mcmanus would have anything to offer the team as players at this moment in time? Although they both offered very little when playing this season Imo their experience could be helpful on the park.

Well, they might be useful on the park to play sh..e and get rid of the management team...............

Tangent Counselling (www.tangenttcs.com)

Proud sponsors of Fouad (Freddy) Bachirou's Away strip 2013/14

Well, they might be useful on the park to play sh..e and get rid of the management team...............

I dont think the current 16 need any help to do that!

Tommy McLean should have been in from day one. By all means keep Grady as his assistant and send McManus out back to be shot.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I don't really think it's right to be discussing it at this time

...but here goes :P

In all seriousness, they were obviously appointed as a short-term 'fix' so I honestly don't think any party expected them to see past this coming close season in their current roles, unless they conjured up something spectacular of course. Again though, I don't think any party expected anything spectacular!

The best thing is to fight off relegation with what we have then bring in the main man for next season. Dougie has to spend money if he wants to reap any rewards and then will be the time to do it.

SUNSET FESTIVAL
In aid of Ardgowan Hospice
Greenock Police Club
Saturday 2nd July 2011

The above event solely contributed a donation of over £1240 to the Hospice. Great night, great musical performances, and great generosity from all of those who participated. Thank you. It will be back!

Enquiries to sunsetfestival@yahoo.com

I don't really think it's right to be discussing it at this time

...but here goes :P

In all seriousness, they were obviously appointed as a short-term 'fix' so I honestly don't think any party expected them to see past this coming close season in their current roles, unless they conjured up something spectacular of course. Again though, I don't think any party expected anything spectacular!

The best thing is to fight off relegation with what we have then bring in the main man for next season. Dougie has to spend money if he wants to reap any rewards and then will be the time to do it.

When they were appointed we were well ahead of Airdrie and Ayr, now we are in a dire position, I think when dougie appointed them he expected to aviod relegation comfortably but DDR must be getting worried now.

Hire Jocky Scott whilst we have the chance.

BP.

When they were appointed we were well ahead of Airdrie and Ayr, now we are in a dire position, I think when dougie appointed them he expected to aviod relegation comfortably but DDR must be getting worried now.

BP.

you've just taken that a little too far! :lol:

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

BP.

I don't see any advantage in changing things now - too late, too disruptive, too late to bring in emergency loans, etc. In any case, the fact that we're being caught by Ayr and Airdrie is more to do with a big change in their success rate, not because we've slumped - look at the results, we've got better under Grady, just not better enough.

I don't see any advantage in changing things now - too late, too disruptive, too late to bring in emergency loans, etc. In any case, the fact that we're being caught by Ayr and Airdrie is more to do with a big change in their success rate, not just because we've slumped - look at the results, we've got better under Grady, just not better enough.

fixed -and now agree(ish)

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

Archived