Irons In Todays Record - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Irons In Todays Record

Mr.Blue

read a wee article sayng that he will be playing for threave tomorrow in the scottish cup.

quotes Irons as saying 'it would be intersting if we beat whitehill and got morton in the next round'

wonder how many of the current squad (and fans) would be itching to give him a wee kick :lol:

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

read a wee article sayng that he will be playing for threave tomorrow in the scottish cup.

quotes Irons as saying 'it would be intersting if we beat whitehill and got morton in the next round'

wonder how many of the current squad (and fans) would be itching to give him a wee kick :lol:

I'm certain that 100% of our current squad would die for the opportunity to give Sheep Lips a thoroughly deserved beating. We could have Shoogly on as an 89th minute sub to administer the killer kick in the testimonials! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

I'm certain that 100% of our current squad would die for the opportunity to give Sheep Lips a thoroughly deserved beating. We could have Shoogly on as an 89th minute sub to administer the killer kick in the testimonials! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

:lol: :lol: Now there's something worth paying to see. I may even bring a friend

"I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food."

Spoke to DI this morning, & is message for mortonjag was when was the last time he played, semi pro at the age of 48.

He then says get it right up ye!! & away back to Newlands ya F...Y. :P

Spoke to DI this morning, & is message for mortonjag was when was the last time he played, semi pro at the age of 48.

:unsure:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

:unsure:

And I thought you were mad MJ.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Next time you speak to him tell him, from me, that he's a bellend.

EOho8Pw.png

You mean there is someone on the planet he's still on speaking terms with ....I think if you can stay friendly with DI you have missed your calling as the middle east peace envoy.

If your so friendly with Irons why dont you **** off to threave with him and stop posting copious amounts of s***e on this forum

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Only 3 minutes left for him to break the Scottish Cup record as oldest player to ever play in it.

Although they look like going through, so he could break that record against us in the next round.

It finished 1-1.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Archived