"twats With Kilts On" - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"twats With Kilts On"

Rhubarb Mess

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you feel the love in the room boys? :)

He who laughs last ............

It never ceases to amaze me how low some people are willing to stoop, lie and deceive. The only way to deal with that is to laugh in the face of adversity.....

Guest David Edwards
I do own a pair like that but socks is just wrong. :rolleyes:

The Jesus Christ shoes are naff enough on their own. Don't use the socks as an excuse.

i'll be wearing my tartan sandels in the shed next week then onto a gentlemans club looking at twats not looking like one and nae c*** better say nowt about it awright.

tartan_sandels.jpg

I expect you have matching knickers.

:wub:

i am of the opinion thqat there are far more twats who dont wear kilts, bunch of c***s.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Only read the first few posts as I'm a lazy bastard with a short attention span.

Toby's made it perfectly clear on this board what he thinks of the "tartan army" (which for the record I never consider myself part of - yes I go to almost every game and wear the get up, but I don't feel the need to make youngsters and first timers feel like lepers, so I'm not TA material) and it's had me thinking the guy's a tool. However, pretty much every other topic he posts on, he comes across as being an intelligent, articulate and fairly reasonable guy.

If he's grouping every Scotland fan who wears a kilt as a twat then fair enough, get it round ye Tobocop, but if he's referring to the old boys club that is the "Tartan Army" then I agree with him. I've genuinely never met a more unwelcoming, cliquey or paranoid bunch of guys in my life and I've been in the Morton Supporters.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

Thinking of getting back into the frey Stephen, time will tell.

Stephen? So that's his name! :blush:

The Jesus Christ shoes are naff enough on their own. Don't use the socks as an excuse.

Don't mock the Jesus shoes! They're all I wear on holiday. During the day anyway. ^_^

Only read the first few posts as I'm a lazy b*****d with a short attention span.

Toby's made it perfectly clear on this board what he thinks of the "tartan army" (which for the record I never consider myself part of - yes I go to almost every game and wear the get up, but I don't feel the need to make youngsters and first timers feel like lepers, so I'm not TA material) and it's had me thinking the guy's a tool. However, pretty much every other topic he posts on, he comes across as being an intelligent, articulate and fairly reasonable guy.

If he's grouping every Scotland fan who wears a kilt as a t*** then fair enough, get it round ye Tobocop, but if he's referring to the old boys club that is the "Tartan Army" then I agree with him. I've genuinely never met a more unwelcoming, cliquey or paranoid bunch of guys in my life and I've been in the Morton Supporters.

Pretty much agree with all of that. I don't feel as though I'm a part of the Scotland support the same way I do the Morton support. Which is why I rarely go to Scotland games.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Only read the first few posts as I'm a lazy b*****d with a short attention span.

If he's grouping every Scotland fan who wears a kilt as a t*** then fair enough, get it round ye Tobocop, but if he's referring to the old boys club that is the "Tartan Army" then I agree with him. I've genuinely never met a more unwelcoming, cliquey or paranoid bunch of guys in my life and I've been in the Morton Supporters.

There is a minority of Tartan Army who think themselves 'elite'. I don't see that spelled out. Only a handful will not make other fans welcome due to them not being old time Tartan Army. these type are to be ignored, they are the ones who frown on partying and enjoying yourself despite the results. Amsterdam cost myself and my wife the best part of 1k, these fuds can take a flying f*** if they think I am 'only' there for the game. Thankfully I have only come across this type on 2 0r 3 occasions in almost 140 Scotland games attended. So not unless he has had the extreme bad luck of being around them all the time his comments have tarred all with the same brush, which is no surprise really.

I am not a member of any official Tartan Army group, we are just a bunch of friends who have given ourselves a TA name but the comment is clear to me. I know he only does it for attention, what other reason would make him pleasant in life and a fanny on the net. (aye Toby, a Fanny)

Nice to see his opinion of ton fan's too.

"Hate's almost everyone connected to the club and most of the support."

How to win friends and influence people.

Attention seeker? aye! fud? aye!

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

There is a minority of Tartan Army who think themselves 'elite'. I don't see that spelled out. Only a handful will not make other fans welcome due to them not being old time Tartan Army. these type are to be ignored, they are the ones who frown on partying and enjoying yourself despite the results. Amsterdam cost myself and my wife the best part of 1k, these fuds can take a flying f*** if they think I am 'only' there for the game. Thankfully I have only come across this type on 2 0r 3 occasions in almost 140 Scotland games attended. So not unless he has had the extreme bad luck of being around them all the time his comments have tarred all with the same brush, which is no surprise really.

I am not a member of any official Tartan Army group, we are just a bunch of friends who have given ourselves a TA name but the comment is clear to me. I know he only does it for attention, what other reason would make him pleasant in life and a fanny on the net. (aye Toby, a Fanny)

Nice to see his opinion of ton fan's too.

"Hate's almost everyone connected to the club and most of the support."

How to win friends and influence people.

Attention seeker? aye! fud? aye!

So to sum up, he's an attention seeking fud fanny ? :)

The future just ain't what it used to be

Archived