Darren Anderton - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Darren Anderton

Toby

Nice to see Darren Anderton finish his career in style today after announcing his retirement earlier on in the week. He came on as a second half substitute to score a late winner for Bournemouth and finally give them a positive points tally. Hopefully they can now kick on and start the fightback from almost certain relegation a bit earlier than last year when they were unfortunate to stay in League One.

Come on the Cherries!

Nice to see Darren Anderton finish his career in style today after announcing his retirement earlier on in the week. He came on as a second half substitute to score a late winner for Bournemouth and finally give them a positive points tally. Hopefully they can now kick on and start the fightback from almost certain relegation a bit earlier than last year when they were unfortunate to stay in League One.

Come on the Cherries!

aye. he was/is a good player. hated him when he played for england during euro 96.

good to see the cherries getting onto positive points

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Saw the goal, cracking strike. Nice way to go out. Feel old because I can remember him coming to prominence for Pompey scoring in a FA Cup semi-final v Liverpool at Highbury donkeys years ago.

Console yourself with the fact he'll always be older matey!

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

Archived