Who Will Not Be Back Ta Scapa This Season - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Who Will Not Be Back Ta Scapa This Season

HMS Willow

Sorry team but I refuse to watch that pish anymore.

It seems the only way for Dougie to realise how disgruntled the supporters are.

Season Ticket now binned.

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wee bit extreme mate, but your choice.

I will still be going along......... :mellow:

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Bet it's not.

Anyway, that is your choice. I'll go along same as usual ever hopeful of a victory.

� The Fire Breathing Morton Guy - I'm not Pat!

I have paid my money upfront for my season ticket so should I not go back then the club are not losing any money from me but it may let them know that we are certainly not entertained by what we are watching.

A lot of the people I went to the games with last season stopped going at the end of last season as they were fed up with the rubbish produced by McInally then.

Changes need to be made and if Dougie Rae can't see that then he is obviously happy to just make up the numbers in this league.

It is not the getting beat. Is is the manner we are getting beat in. No organisation, no tactical knowledge, NO HOPE!

I've only been a few times this season due to work comittments, but quite frankly I don't think I've missed much worth seeing and I've got better things to do with my money than to stand watching the pish that I have seen when I've been to games.

Not sure that JM's the only problem, I agree with the posters who reckon that DDR's having far too much interference in runing the team side of things - can't we find a way to convince him he'd be far better off playing FM2008/Champ manager or similar

I have not really rated McInally but I am determined to outlast him . We hven't been rewarded for putting our money upfront this season and I would say that if numbers go down it will be those paying at the gate , which has implications for the day to day running and into next season .

I've only been a few times this season due to work comittments, but quite frankly I don't think I've missed much worth seeing and I've got better things to do with my money than to stand watching the pish that I have seen when I've been to games.

Not sure that JM's the only problem, I agree with the posters who reckon that DDR's having far too much interference in runing the team side of things - can't we find a way to convince him he'd be far better off playing FM2008/Champ manager or similar

He will probably be even worse at Football Manager.

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

Going to be on my own here but I am enjoying the standard of football displayed in the first division.

I thought we played well in the first half. Even up to our colapse after their first, I felt we were the better team. Yes we lost our way after they scored but until then I was confident.

Of the three goals we lost - all displayed levels of skill we rarely witnessed from opposition teams once a game never mind three times a game the last few season's.

The football is far better this year - I'll be back.

i have already started missing a few games recently due to being fed up with performances from the club, management and playing staff. Doesn't mean i want them to lose or that i have gave up supporting them. What it means for me is that i am no longer prepared to put my money, time and effort into something that i have no faith in. For over 30 years now i have stood on the hallowed steps of the cowshed and never have i felt so little passion for the team. Its not all about the good times, i still recall the day when we got the record for 100 goals against in the premier at home against aberdeen when we had a good wee celebration in the cowshed, i even travelled from germany just to stand outside during scott's reign. I was able to do these sort of things because i had faith in the club but it just isnt there now, hopefully i will be able to get it back but things need sorted out within the club. In the meantime i will be sending our club owner a wee e-mail just to let him know as posting on this board will change nothing but i feel a wee bit of direct action might help.

i have already started missing a few games recently due to being fed up with performances from the club, management and playing staff. Doesn't mean i want them to lose or that i have gave up supporting them. What it means for me is that i am no longer prepared to put my money, time and effort into something that i have no faith in. For over 30 years now i have stood on the hallowed steps of the cowshed and never have i felt so little passion for the team. Its not all about the good times, i still recall the day when we got the record for 100 goals against in the premier at home against aberdeen when we had a good wee celebration in the cowshed, i even travelled from germany just to stand outside during scott's reign. I was able to do these sort of things because i had faith in the club but it just isnt there now, hopefully i will be able to get it back but things need sorted out within the club. In the meantime i will be sending our club owner a wee e-mail just to let him know as posting on this board will change nothing but i feel a wee bit of direct action might help.

Many pf your thoughts are reciprocated but the truth is that once bitten "we" are Morton and will always be such.

We may have (as at times I have) stopped going to the hallowed ground but we always return.They talk about tobacco and alcohol as being addictive but the Government has never investigate football.

I started watching Morton in the 1940's and until the day that I die it will be my team through thick and thin.

So you have binned your season ticket what happens once McInally has gone & so have the bin men with your season ticket?

user posted image

Hmm, it's our feckin (sh1t) job innit? Gotta be done! :)

I'll be there when I can.

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

i havent been to game since the shambles that was the Hamilton game. £13 to watch clueless punt and hope football!!

I not be back until Mcinally is gone. He should have went after the Peterhead game. I have no respect for a manager that goes back on his word.

The only way DDR will get rid of him is if the crowds drop and the booing starts.

Mcinally GTF!!!!!

C'mon the Ton!!

138035.png

Archived