First Day On The Albert Bus Tomorrow - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

First Day On The Albert Bus Tomorrow

port-ton

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye:

"Right everybody, today we have a wee Portonian jakey singing colourblind!"

He'll be instantly popular.

:lol: some folk pay to see that kind of s***! admittedly theyre junkies out their face thinking theyve came to a diana ross concert.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

You bet?! :o

you heard me. i got paid this weekend so i have money to piss away, might aswell piss it away giving it to you :lol:

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

:lol: ouch, im taking it hard today and ive only been awake 15 mins :lol:

Get used to it there's a lot of guys on that bus that get aroused easily when they see a fresh but of meat :P

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Get used to it there's a lot of guys on that bus that get aroused easily when they see a fresh but of meat :P

:lol: the albert bus sounded legendary, now theres a slight whiff of gang-rape going around which is making me feel a little uneasy, yet i still find it slightly erotic :lol:

32.gif

typical, my friend is doing the usual friend thing to do and not answer their phone to see if theyre still going/awake.

he better answer soon as im not paying for a taxi to the albert and then he says he isnt going :angry:

he better be going!

32.gif

I haven't been to many away games this season, but when I do I go with the Albert.

Have done many times and I think I've remained largely anonymous :)

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I haven't been to many away games this season, but when I do I go with the Albert.

Have done many times and I think I've remained largely anonymous :)

maybe i should have done that, now i think about it :P

you'd have been one of the people id be looking forward to meet, although id make sure my wallet was as far away from you as possible with your hustling skills...or lack of mine :lol:

32.gif

I'm flattered :wub:

But I must give it a miss this week.

I'm only a wean anyway, I escaped 'initiation'.

:lol: judging by the things ive heard in this thread id say youd have been grade A meat for them :P

32.gif

:lol:

ive decided to get a taxi to the albert, but by my calculations it would be cheaper to get taxi to greenock then get another one to albert. im probably completely wrong but ahh well .

32.gif

typical, my friend is doing the usual friend thing to do and not answer their phone to see if theyre still going/awake.

he better answer soon as im not paying for a taxi to the albert and then he says he isnt going :angry:

he better be going!

They have a taxi up the Port, what a brave cabbie :P

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

ive decided to get a taxi to the albert, but by my calculations it would be cheaper to get taxi to greenock then get another one to albert. im probably completely wrong but ahh well .

We (although I ain't going today) do pick ups at the Celtic and the job centre in Greenock and at Corrie Park in the Port, just let Sean know ahead of time.

You are completely wrong.

Stay in the same taxi or better still get a train to Gourock and either walk or get a taxi from the station to the Albert.

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

We (although I ain't going today) do pick ups at the Celtic and the job centre in Greenock and at Corrie Park in the Port, just let Sean know ahead of time.

Come on Thornton the boy's dying tae get oot the Port for the day and now you're telling him to stay in it a bit longer :P

And some of Motherwell

And other teams as well

You are completely wrong.

Stay in the same taxi or better still get a train to Gourock and either walk or get a taxi from the station to the Albert.

For a walk that takes under 5 minutes along a road where you don't have to turn off it? :unsure:

Archived