07/08 Kits - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

07/08 Kits

alexp

Clyde 07/08 away shirt-I had heard of this competition before, but today i noticed the results were out. this got me thinking of next years morton kits. It looks like we will have nike hoops for are home, but what about are away or third. I would like a return to the yellow strip or maybe something new, a red strip wouldnt be all that bad. Thoughts? :)

Are the Nike hoops proper hoops or are they the half way bars like Vandanel?

Not too keen on red due to skunkish association. Would prefer something whitw with a bit of blue/yellow

I would like to see the Blue n yellow hoops, like Parma, as the away kit.

Yeah!! :D I agree.

Hoops for home and away!!

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

I would like to see the resurrection of the red tartan top for next seasons away top. In the likely event of this not being the case I would like to see something similar to the Chievo top untitled.JPG with the badge outline at the bottom. I assume the people saying the Parma tops are meaning the old style hooped ones rather than the current one with the cross?

nike's hooped designs this year are just like celtic's, though if this website is anything to go by then the hoops don't go all the way round (they go round more than the vandanel ones did, though): http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/br...d=3528&tid=

i expect nike will change their hoops design if celtic are staying with them next season, since celtic have had the same home top for a few seasons in a row they're probably due a new home design. either way we will probably just get a blue version of whatever celtic gets.

away strip: haven't a clue. nothing too fancy, though.

Please God no. Although, not overly keen on a plain black effort either.

if we will do something like tauntons it would probably have the stripes on the side

saw a boy wearing a leeds united shirt at my school today, thought it looked great with the yellow and the blue trim looked better than killies away as it had a collar too

I am still against a yellow away strip. I think we went overkill with them since the James Watt College one, this season being the first without one. Mind you a blue away strip and a white one is not very different either to the home colours.

I want something completely different, so that people are not eve sure it's a Morton top until they see the badge.

I do reckon an all black strip would be good, but I have long thought red and black (yeah, skunk colours apparently - if you believe in the away colour stuf) would look great.

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

nike's hooped designs this year are just like celtic's, though if this website is anything to go by then the hoops don't go all the way round (they go round more than the vandanel ones did, though): http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/br...d=3528&tid=

i expect nike will change their hoops design if celtic are staying with them next season, since celtic have had the same home top for a few seasons in a row they're probably due a new home design. either way we will probably just get a blue version of whatever celtic gets.

away strip: haven't a clue. nothing too fancy, though.

Celtic have had basically the same home strip for years now. Can't believe they don't ever change it even a wee bit every now and then.

Fans go off in a rage if the hoops are not almost exactly the same height as the previous ones and get a dulux colour chart out to check the shade hasn't changed a wee bit.

I think a move to Nike would be a good one and after a few variations a return to traditional hoops will be welcome. I think last time we had the hoops we had them for too long, think you have to provide an alternate every few years.

Archived