What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 19 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Is that the Blink 182 song, or the Screeching Weasel album? :unsure:

i think youl find he was talkin about my chemical romance

i myself am listenin to The Theft by Atreyu so I am emo today aswell :(

I'm smart and I want respect!

Just discovered a new band called The Twang. They're f***in brilliant. Supportin James this April as well!! ya dancer!!!

That 'Wide Awake' song is superb, if you like that then I recommend 'Dogs' Muz, if you want I'll bring you a copy of their album to football on Saturday if I'm going. If not I can use yousendit or something.

Find more here and here and if you really like it you can buy the album here

I've seen them three times now, once supporting Razorlight, once with Weller and once on their own, not a bad wee band.

They've reformed-touring in April.

Surprised a muso :lol: like you didnt know!!!

:) I know, shocking!

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

So far today;

Stereophonics - You Gotta Go There To Come Back

Damian Rice - O

The Thrills - So Much For The City

Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand

Squeeze - Big Sqeeze

next will either be Kooks or Jack Johnson, (please vote now), then tonight will be whatever nonsense Stevie Walker decides to play at the Cafe.

I had the misfortune to tune into those award things last night-not for long I can tell you.

Oasis-just to take one example-THAT'S MUSIC !!! :unsure:

I'm not denying people the right to entertainment-let's face it some folk still go to church-but MUSIC-not in a YEAR of Sundays. :angry:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

I had the misfortune to tune into those award things last night-not for long I can tell you.

Oasis-just to take one example-THAT'S MUSIC !!! :unsure:

I'm not denying people the right to entertainment-let's face it some folk still go to church-but MUSIC-not in a YEAR of Sundays. :angry:

Thought it was a good show last night, reflecting how much music as a whole, and British music with it, has improved over the last few years. I liked oasis up to a point - Liam is just obnoxious and sang poorly last night but the rest of the band were on good form. Scissor Sisters were a scream, Amy Winehouse and The Killers were fab. And as much as she should just shut up sometimes, I could watch Joss Stone all night.

And back to the now, It's Jack Johnson's Brushfire Fairytales on the radiogram. He was robbed last night!

Thought it was a good show last night, reflecting how much music as a whole, and British music with it, has improved over the last few years. I liked oasis up to a point - Liam is just obnoxious and sang poorly last night but the rest of the band were on good form. Scissor Sisters were a scream, Amy Winehouse and The Killers were fab. And as much as she should just shut up sometimes, I could watch Joss Stone all night.

And back to the now, It's Jack Johnson's Brushfire Fairytales on the radiogram. He was robbed last night!

I don't at all mind a lot of the instrumental /band stuff-Noel can handle a guitar no question about it, but it's getting rarer and rarer to hear anything vocally melodic.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Here Comes The Summer - The Fiery Furnaces

Suspended from Class - Camera Obscura

I wanna be your boyfriend - Ramones

Agree with the other posters - Liam's voice was rough last night. Thought the Fratelli's sounded like a bunch of arses & Joss Stone was a pain in the arse n'all.

Amy Winehouse was very good & I don't normally like Russell Brand but thought he was good last night. Final grump - who watches a show like the Brits and then e-mails ITV & Ofcom to complain about the tasteless jokes - what did they expect Ronnie feckin Corbett!!

Tucker's Law prevails