Sign in to follow this  
capitanus

Koronavirus

BoJo now in ICU. Pray for a speedy recovery.

Aye, the last thing anyone wants is for him to go down as a martyr.

• Upvote 2

His life is in the hands of the people his scumbag party refused a pay rise. The irony. Hope he pulls through but if not we'll just have to take it on the chin.

• Upvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

For anyone with the virus. He's still a c**t.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

In fairness to Boris Johnson, as much as I loathe the Tories, he has done perhaps one of the least Tory-like things recently by introducing the Furlough Job Retention Scheme which will be an invaluable lifeline to many ordinary folk at this time. Granted the taxpayers will be paying for this for years to come, and there will be flaws in the scheme which are yet to be exposed, but it has saved many from being dumped on the dole at this time.

• Upvote 2

You know I hate every pop star that I ever met.

80% of something's better than f*ck all. I see Liverpool have done a u-turn and have decided to pay their non-playing staff in full, for the time being. I wonder if Spurs et al. will follow suit?

Doubtful, but it just goes to show how important brand image and PR is in this era.

If you wish death on someone because of their politics, and i'm not saying anyone here has, you're an utter cunt. 

Some of the stuff on twitter is vile.

I don't bother with Social Media. I only bother with this messageboard, which itself is a form of Anti-social Media.

It should have more ASBO's than you. :)

The USA has nearly a third of all Coronavirus cases worldwide and nearly a fifth of all deaths from this disease. That's shocking.

The USA has nearly a third of all Coronavirus cases worldwide and nearly a fifth of all deaths from this disease. That's shocking.

Trump said he'd have it mopped up in a week. Stupid auld dick.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Kenny Dalglish now has Coronavirus.

Pep Guardiola's mother dies of Covid-19.

As does Tim brook taylor

He died.

Your point?

Is there a point? He died of the Covid-19 disease.

Leeds Utd legend Norman Hunter has sadly passed :(

Was regarded as one of the dirtiest players of his generation, Norman 'Bites yer Legs' was his nickname.

I see a 'major incident' was declared in England as swarms of people flocked to Bournemouth beach. 

Bournemouth beach: 'Major incident' as thousands flock to coast ...

Fucking idiots. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Normally I'd look at a picture like that and say "that's purely down to the use of a telephoto lens", but I've seen phone videos of people ridiculously close together. The photos do make it look worse than it is, but it's still completely excessive.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

This is why good people can't have nice things.

onsP5NR.jpg

In the past five days I've covered probably 300 miles of North Texas and not seen any of this. What I will say is that mask-wearing seems far less prevalent in the rural areas than in the cities, and slightly less prevalent in the suburbs than in the cities. For the most part, it's being well-observed.

The "response" in most of the US has been utterly disgraceful, and this is in large part because - like virtually everything else - masks became a political symbol almost from the get-go.

I am a galaxy brain who's been wearing masks on planes for literally years, so I was doing it before it was cool.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

14 hours ago, TRVMP said:

In the past five days I've covered probably 300 miles of North Texas and not seen any of this. What I will say is that mask-wearing seems far less prevalent in the rural areas than in the cities, and slightly less prevalent in the suburbs than in the cities. For the most part, it's being well-observed.

The "response" in most of the US has been utterly disgraceful, and this is in large part because - like virtually everything else - masks became a political symbol almost from the get-go.

I am a galaxy brain who's been wearing masks on planes for literally years, so I was doing it before it was cool.

Don't think many countries can claim to have handled this particularly well, some exceptions may be Germany, South Korea, New Zealand, and dare I say it, Scotland. But England, US and Brazil in particular seem to have made quite a spectacular Roger Hunt if it, due in a large part I believe because their respective right-wing leaders are  putting the economy before lives.

Edited by Cet Homme Charmant