Cole Signs For Cheski For 5m And Gallas! - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Cole Signs For Cheski For 5m And Gallas!

Mr.Blue

cracking bit of business by the gooners me thinks

yeh agreed, cole aint been the same in recent months and gallas is a superb signing.

Baptista swapped for a year with Reyes aswell.

Again hes another who aint bn that good lately even though I'm a big fan of both players.

I'm smart and I want respect!

That's a good move by Arsenal. I think Cole is dreadfully overrated and had an awful world cup. I'm not sure how big an asset he'll be in Chelsea's CL campaign.

i think the fact that he is so highly rated will probably make him a shoe in for the team. Also when you think of how long chelsea have been trying to get him, their definitely going to play him IMO

Sorry - I meant that I'm not convinced he's world-class and thus might not be so brilliant in Europe this year, given his WC performance.

Wasn't bad last year, mind.

:P well me bein an arsenal fan i was a bit biased on him, i thot he was a great player a while back. In saying that he hasnt been playin badly but its just not the standard arsenal fans had been used to with him which is 1 reason why I dont think theyll be too hard done by his leaving

Chelsea have made a rod for their own back with their big money signings.

Clubs are just holding out with ridiculous deals knowing that they can and will pay over the top prices.

I think for a defender, £10m will be about the record fee? So £5m plus a decent player is well over the value. and he is quite injury prone.

Although to change the subject, good to see a resurgence of swap deals. Seen a few mentioned over the past few days, all very interesting.

Once again hats off to the Professor!! I don't think I've ever been so excited at coming home to watch the 3am bulliten on SSNews this morning!!

Told you it'd work out fine Jackie :huh: :P

Tremendous and good ridence to yet another selfish, ungrateful wee bassa........

BOBO

p.s. I'll excuse his World cup showings as he wasn't fully fit!!

"Who needs Ashley Cole, Who needs Ashley Cole, We've got BRIDGEY???, We've got BRIDGEY???, Who needs Ashley Cole!"

Chelsea Fans at the Riverside last midweek :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bobo..can't quite believe it mate :(

Your getting rid of a vastly over-rated player and getting £5 million plus the best defender in the Premiership, who else can play right across the back four? Let's not also forget Arsenal have Cliche to fill in for Ashley, who will turn out to be a far better player in my opinion.

Apparently Jose is fuming as Kenyon gave Arsenal the ok to sign Gallas without his permission.

One thing is for sure, it's going to be an interesting season B)

Chelsea have made a rod for their own back with their big money signings.

Clubs are just holding out with ridiculous deals knowing that they can and will pay over the top prices.

I think for a defender, £10m will be about the record fee? So £5m plus a decent player is well over the value. and he is quite injury prone.

Although to change the subject, good to see a resurgence of swap deals. Seen a few mentioned over the past few days, all very interesting.

Rio Ferdinand was signed for much more than 10 million!

Archived