How Many Old Firm Supporters Are There On The Board? - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

How Many Old Firm Supporters Are There On The Board?

amy

Which one if any?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Celtic or rangers

• Celtic
    • Rangers
    • neither - I bloody hate they ars*holes!!!

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

Wrong- I am actually quite clever.

I have never heard anyone called a "dirty greenock **** c**t" in my life.

Were they wearing Saints colours or have you told a little fib and got out of your depth?

I'm well aware of what Guillit has said - I was at the game and I think you'll find PSV were wearing Feyenoord colours that night. I doubt that was the worst abuse he ever encountered.

I've already made my feelings quite clear about supporting provincial clubs - so I would suggest that point is pish.

Clever... REALLY?!? :lol:

Does a 'clever' person hate another human being simply because he supports a football club other than his own. <_< I think not, Tam. You openly admitted you hate all Ton fans. To hate someone for something as shallow as that shows you for what you are... stupid. Sorry, but you obviously are very, very stupid for hating me for something like that.

No, I didn't make that little anicdote up, it really happened. I really couldn't give a flying f*** whether you believe it or not.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does a 'clever' person hate another human being simply because he supports a football club other than his own. <_ i think not tam. to hate someone for something as shallow that shows you what are... stupid. sorry but obviously are very stupid hating me like that.>

No, I didn't make that little anicdote up, it really happened. I really couldn't give a flying f*** whether you believe it or not.

You appear to be clutching at straws Mr Cnutflaps. Although I have said Saints fans dislike everyone that's no different from you hating Saints fans just because we support the Saints - I don't speciffically hate M*rt*n fans any more than any other - I have made my feelings on supporting provincial clubs quite clear.

Although by your own admission Crappielow is full of OF fans you have been unable to substantiate your claims that we are in any way sectarian or are supported by part time bigots.

I'd rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it, than be a M*rt*n fan for just one minute.

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

You appear to be clutching at straws Mr Cnutflaps. Although I have said Saints fans dislike everyone that's no different from you hating Saints fans just because we support the Saints - I don't speciffically hate M*rt*n fans any more than any other - I have made my feelings on supporting provincial clubs quite clear.

Although by your own admission Crappielow is full of OF fans you have been unable to substantiate your claims that we are in any way sectarian or are supported by part time bigots.

:lol:

Hmmm. Before you openly admitted you 'hated' all fans except St Mirren fans. Now apparently you only 'dislike' us. :lol: At least be consitant in your blind and petty stupidity Tam.

Where did I admit Cappielow was 'full of OF fans'? <_< :lol: You're just making things up now Tam, proof that you're talking bollox. There are some folk like 'Cowshed Chris' who openly admit thay have OF sympathies and I think that's a crying shame. I wish they didn't. Hardly an admission that we're 'full' of OF fans though. :lol: I'm sure if you done a similar pole amongst St Mirren fans you'd find a fair few who admit to the same sympathies.

Tam, you're either vary stupid or very blinkered. I hope for your sake it's the latter. I suspect however in your case it's the former. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Where did I admit Cappielow was 'full of OF fans'? <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:"> You're just making things up now Tam, proof that you're talking bollox. There are some folk like 'Cowshed Chris' who openly admit thay have OF sympathies and I think that's a crying shame. I wish they didn't. Hardly an admission that we're 'full' of OF fans though. :lol: I'm sure if you done a similar pole amongst St Mirren fans you'd find a fair few who admit to the same sympathies.

Well according to your first post in this thread (below) you seem to believe this site is controlled by OF fans. So perhaps it wasn't such a ridiculous assumption to make.

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a Ton fan of more years than I care to remember and one of the things that stopped me posting up till now is that fact that it has been 'taken over' be OF fans promoting thier agenda of hatred and filth.

I'm sure that a lot of Saints fans do prefer one of the OF over the other, some go to the odd OF match and that there are some who go to Love St. to support Saints who are principally OF fans who go to see their "hometown" team once in a while. I know that when we pull in big crowds like the Challenge Cup Final and clinching league titles I see guys who would normally support one or other of the OF teams.

What does not happen at Love St. is people coming to support us turning up in OF tops (with the exception of when we have given free tickets to schoolchildren). Anyone wearing an OF top to a Saints game would not be welcomed by the St. Mirren support.

Just Visiting.

just thought i'd add my views to this thread since i don't think they've been fully identified so far ...

i'm morton through and through and i love to see the OF lose domestically, though i hate rangers more than i hate celtic (i grew up in a protestant house but i just think rangers are generally worse bigots than celtic).

i'll support any scottish team in europe, though, including rangers and celtic (but not gretna) as i think it's good for scottish football to have a scottish team do well - like it or not, rangers and celtic are both seen as scottish clubs even if they do pretend to be english or irish ...

basically i just hate the bigotry and the fact that they seem more keen on buying in foreign duds than bringing through scottish youngsters. i've got nothing against the clubs themselves other than that (but then, what's left?), and nothing against the individual fans if one of the OF happen to be their local team (though that really must be a tiny minority).

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

Well according to your first post in this thread (below) you seem to believe this site is controlled by OF fans. So perhaps it wasn't such a ridiculous assumption to make.

Tut tut btb, you're as daft as Tam. ;) I said this website was heavily infultrated by bigots (i.e. a so-called 'Ton fan' using a photo of an Irish republican terrorists for an avatar and others supporting him), but thankfully not Cappielow as a whole Tam suggest.

Do try to keep up, will you. :rolleyes:

Tut tut btb, you're as daft as Tam. ;) I said this website was heavily infultrated by bigots (i.e. a so-called 'Ton fan' using a photo of an Irish republican terrorists for an avatar and others supporting him), but thankfully not Cappielow as a whole Tam suggest.

Do try to keep up, will you. :rolleyes:

The phrase you used was "taken over" not a point I'd agree with. Although posters on this website will only be a small part of the Cappielow crowd denying any linkage is just fatuous.

PS - The area highlighted in red "as a whole" suggests that you consider parts of the crowd to be "heavily infiltrated" by bigots, contradicting your previous post. Is this an admission that you're wrong or just poor English?

Just Visiting.

As a non-local, Celtic was my team before supporting Morton - closest team to where I was born and I live in Saltcoats which is full of Rangers fans, so me and a mate decided to support Celtic instead.

If they are playing each other I want Celtic to win, more because I want Rangers to lose every game - as the town is quieter when they get beat.

Good shout LAS, I'd be interested to see how it goes.

Just for interest, are you inviting TiD, a.k.a. 'Clane Morton Supporters Club' (or something similar) who for several years had an Irish Republican hunger striker (responsible for at least 30 deaths) as his avatar? I'd be interested to hear his views on sectarianism, given his obvious views on the subject.

Sad as f*** that this guy is a Ton fan. :(

several years? quite an achievement given this site's only been goin for a year or so. maybe you saw it on one of the gay bdsm boards or something.

i've never heard tid even hint about sectarian leanings before. he probably chose the guy as his avatar because he thought he was a big ride, no doubt.

anyway, you're clearly on the wind up. there are about three regular old firm posters on here, and 2 of them seem to me to be alright, despite their obvious disadvantage in life.

it was gatlinburg, mid-july.

I dont bother with any of them, why, as they have nowt to do with Morton. I only used to watch Rangers when they were playing against Leeds Utd years back in the Champs league as they were a joy to watch with Hately and McCoist up front for them. Now they are just tossers. Ye cant be a supporter of 2 teams.

Morton or no one.

Mon the Ton

Iam Morton through and through. Sometimes I can't make the games cause of work/family comitments. But I'm also a football fan and if I'm not at Cappielow I go and see my local junior team Arthurlie. So I can't see why I can't follow two teams.

P.S. FTOF.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Does a 'clever' person hate another human being simply because he supports a football club other than his own. <_ i think not tam. you openly admitted hate all ton fans. to someone for something as shallow that shows what are... stupid. sorry but obviously are very stupid hating me like that.>

fair point charlie. however your earlier qoute conradicts this slightly as below:

QUOTE(Cowshed Chris @ Jul 31 2006, 03:38 AM)

I prefer Celtic over Rangers.

Now Chris, if you say that because you had a particularly unpleasant experience at the hands of **** fans, then fair enough.

If however, you say that purely because you're a Roman Catholic (and I've no idea of you are or not, nor does that interest me), then f*** you.

so are you saying you dislike all roman catholic celtic supporters or are you saying you dislike somebody purely because they support celtic?

to quote you, "you would have to be very very stupid to hate somebody for something like that"

i think he's saying f*** you if the only reason you support celtic is that you are catholic (to chris) - which is a sentiment i tend to agree with (and the same for protestants who support rangers purely because they are the proddy team).

i think he's saying f*** you if the only reason you support celtic is that you are catholic (to chris) - which is a sentiment i tend to agree with (and the same for protestants who support rangers purely because they are the proddy team).

I don't support Celtic.

Morton through and through - but I prefer Celtic to Rangers, the same way I prefer Southampton to Portsmouth and AC Milan to Inter.

TRUST THE DUFF

Archived