How Many Old Firm Supporters Are There On The Board? - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

How Many Old Firm Supporters Are There On The Board?

amy

Which one if any?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Celtic or rangers

• Celtic
    • Rangers
    • neither - I bloody hate they ars*holes!!!

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

I do despise the Old Firm for many reasons, not just to do with bigotry. I have many friends who support the Old Firm, and to be honest I sometimes see them do/say things which really piss me off, more often than not during an old firm game.

People are right to say not OF fans are bigots, but when you come from a place like Greenock, more often than not there is a sectarian element to supporting the Old Firm.

As someone once said regarding big brother, I'd rather masturbate with sand!

Just look around you LAS and see how many 'Ton fans' on here either openly support one half of the OF or have a wee 'soft spot' for them.

It makes me ashamed to be a Ton fan, it really does.

Get these bigots to f***. They've got no place here, and we don't want them. Or at least you'd like to think so, wouldn't you. Wouldn't it be great of you could come to a so-called 'Morton' website and find a sanctuary from the sectarian s***e and nonsence you see everywhere else?

Sadly, some Ton fans and the site moderators don't agree. :(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

Don't even suggest that you've come to Paisley and been confronted by fans wearing OF colours.

Not only am I going to suggest it, I'm confirming it! :o

BREAKING NEWS FOR TAM.... bigotry is alive and well in Skunkville! :rolleyes:

Sadly Greenock and Paisley are both similarly afflicted with the problem. :(

If you can't see that, well then...... :rolleyes:

Tam, you really do need a wee reality check. :rolleyes:

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

Regardless what people think, people have a right to free speech- only if it goes OTT then the moderator will deal with it- i.e. Rolls Royce

Hmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

Interesting that you mention Rolls Royce's obvious wind-ups but ignore other 'Ton fans' open support of Irish republican terrosrism. <_<

I hope most 'true' Ton fans will agree with me when I say that THERE IS NO PLACE FOR SECTARIANSIM AT CAPPIELOW!

I hope most 'true' Ton fans will agree with me when I say that THERE IS NO PLACE FOR SECTARIANSIM AT CAPPIELOW!

Here here, that's why there has been numerous discussions on this point on the board for the last few weeks.

I work for a charity and have arranged a visit from Nil by Mouth for some of our members in October, should be interesting.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

Not only am I going to suggest it, I'm confirming it! :o

BREAKING NEWS FOR TAM.... bigotry is alive and well in Skunkville! :rolleyes:

Sadly Greenock and Paisley are both similarly afflicted with the problem. :(

If you can't see that, well then...... :rolleyes:

Tam, you really do need a wee reality check. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying that there aren't ****/tims in Paisley.

What I am saying is that they don't come to Love Street masquerading as Saints fans. Have you ever come to Paisley to be confronted by a "saints" fan wearing OF colours?

I'll answer that myself - the answer's no.

We don't just hate your lot - we hate everybody.

I'd rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it, than be a M*rt*n fan for just one minute.

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

Here here, that's why there has been numerous discussions on this point on the board for the last few weeks.

I work for a charity and have arranged a visit from Nil by Mouth for some of our members in October, should be interesting.

Good shout LAS, I'd be interested to see how it goes.

Just for interest, are you inviting TiD, a.k.a. 'Clane Morton Supporters Club' (or something similar) who for several years had an Irish Republican hunger striker (responsible for at least 30 deaths) as his avatar? I'd be interested to hear his views on sectarianism, given his obvious views on the subject.

Sad as f*** that this guy is a Ton fan. :(

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

We don't just hate your lot - we hate everybody.

Good to see you've got a chip on both shoulders. :lol:

Eh... if they wear OF colours then how are they 'masquerading' as Ton fans. :lol: Because they're outside Cappielow and they want to fight Skunks?!?! :lol:

Tam, and I mean this with the best intentions, shut the f*** up before you make an even bigger tit of tourself. ;)

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

I prefer Celtic over Rangers.

Now Chris, if you say that because you had a particularly unpleasant experience at the hands of **** fans, then fair enough.

If however, you say that purely because you're a Roman Catholic (and I've no idea of you are or not, nor does that interest me), then f*** you.

Good to see you've got a chip on both shoulders. :lol:

Eh... if they wear OF colours then how are they 'masquerading' as Ton fans. :lol: Because they're outside Cappielow and they want to fight Skunks?!?! :lol:

Tam, and I mean this with the best intentions, shut the f*** up before you make an even bigger tit of tourself. ;)

Are you winding me up?

They always appear from your end wearing OF colours looking to fight our fans not yours.

The posts on this thread already show where the your M*rt*n fans true sympathies lie.

It's not me that looks like a tit.

I'd rather shag a bucket with a big hole in it, than be a M*rt*n fan for just one minute.

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

It's not me that looks like a tit.

Fraid it does Tam, sorry. We have a bigotry problem at Cappielow, just read Cowshed Chris' posting and others and you'll realise that. We've got 'Ton' fans on here who use Irish Republican hunger strikers as their avatar for f***'s sake! But if you're SERIOUSLY suggesting that you don't have the same problems in Skunkville then you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

BTW, fair play to you for supporting your local team. I know you hate as (as you said yourself), but we've got more in common than seperates us.

Maybe one day when you'll grow up you'll realise that.

I

Fraid it does Tam, sorry. We have a bigotry problem at Cappielow, just read Cowshed Chris' posting and others and you'll realise that. We've got 'Ton' fans on here who use Irish Republican hunger strikers as their avatar for f***'s sake! But if you're SERIOUSLY suggesting that you don't have the same problems in Skunkville then you're living in cloud cuckoo land.

BTW, fair play to you for supporting your local team. I know you hate as (as you said yourself), but we've got more in common than seperates us.

Maybe one day when you'll grow up you'll realise that.

Give me one example of sectarianism at Love Street to back up you claims.

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

I

Give me one example of sectarianism at Love Street to back up you claims.

Tam, believe me whan I say that I've witness and experiences sectarianism (and racism) at Love St. You obviously prefer to bury your head in the sand and pretent it doesn't exist, but trust me, it does.

Anyway, as you openly admit to hating us, so what gives you the right to take the high moral gound in this discussion? You hate us for no other reason than we support our local team! :lol:

Tam, believe me whan I say that I've witness and experiences sectarianism (and racism) at Love St. You obviously prefer to bury your head in the sand and pretent it doesn't exist, but trust me, it does.

Anyway, as you openly admit to hating us, so what gives you the right to take the high moral gound in this discussion? You hate us for no other reason than we support our local team! :lol:

I'll take your rambling as meaning you can't give me any evidence of sectarianism at the home of the Saints.

The tims are convinced we support the **** and the **** are sure we support the tims. We suppport nobody but the Saints.

If there was any hint of OF fans at Love Street they would be hounded out.

As much as I appreciate you supporting your local team, I'm afraid you are talking pish on this subject.

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

I'll take your rambling as meaning you can't give me any evidence of sectarianism at the home of the Saints.

The tims are convinced we support the **** and the **** are sure we support the tims. We suppport nobody but the Saints.

If there was any hint of OF fans at Love Street they would be hounded out.

As much as I appreciate you supporting your local team, I'm afraid you are talking pish on this subject.

You want an example? Ok then.

In the mid 90s me and a couple of mates were attacked by 'St Mirren' fans near Paisley Gilmour St station, during which sectarian abuse was also hurled at us. Do you want me to go into more detail?

Open you eyes mate. You hate me for being a Ton fan, but I actually respect you for being a St Mirren fan.

Grow up.

You want an example? Ok then.

In the mid 90s me and a couple of mates were attacked by 'St Mirren' fans near Paisley Gilmour St station, during which sectarian abuse was also hurled at us. Do you want me to go into more detail?

Open you eyes mate. You hate me for being a Ton fan, but I actually respect you for being a St Mirren fan.

Grow up.

I would actually like more detail, as that sort of pish is normally stamped out very quickly at Love Street - you definitely can't give me any example of OF colours being worn by Saints fans.

As I said before we hate everybody, I don't hate you just because you are a M*rt*n fan. I respect anyone who supports a provincial club as oppossed to those who take the easy option of supporting the OF.

If any of my boys ever turn to the dark side they'll be gettin' their arses well and truly kicked.

Guest Charlie Cnutflaps

I would actually like more detail, as that sort of pish is normally stamped out very quickly at Love Street - you definitely can't give me any example of OF colours being worn by Saints fans.

As I said before we hate everybody, I don't hate you just because you are a M*rt*n fan. I respect anyone who supports a provincial club as oppossed to those who take the easy option of supporting the OF.

If any of my boys ever turn to the dark side they'll be gettin' their arses well and truly kicked.

Jesus Tam, you're not too bright are you. :rolleyes:

If you really want the gory details we were called 'dirtry Greenock **** c***s' and/or words to that effect. The chaps in question sported rather fetching skinhead haircuts and also used racist insults (although none of us were actually Black or Asian <_<..... like your good self Tam they obviously weren't the sharpest tools in the shed :lol:). BTW did you know Ruud Gullit said in a Dutch magazine interview that the first time he experienced racism was at Love St when he played for PSV against St Mirren in the UEFA Cup?

Tam.... if anyone inside or outside Cappielow wear OF colours then they're NOT Ton fans!?! Jesus you're hard work. :lol:

You hate us because we're Ton fans, and guess what, I can live with that. :) St Mirren are our biggest sporting rivals and when you lose I chuckle like f***. I love it, and I hope like f*** you get relegated. But I don't hate you.

You seriously have a lot of growing up to do.

Jesus Tam, you're not too bright are you. :rolleyes:

If you really want the gory details we were called 'dirtry Greenock **** c***s' and/or words to that effect. The chaps in question sported rather fetching skinhead haircuts and also used racist insults (although none of us were actually Black or Asian <_ like your good self tam they obviously weren the sharpest tools in shed src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_laugh.png" alt=":lol:">). BTW did you know Ruud Gullit said in a Dutch magazine interview that the first time he experienced racism was at Love St when he played for PSV against St Mirren in the UEFA Cup?

Tam.... if anyone inside or outside Cappielow wear OF colours then they're NOT Ton fans!?! Jesus you're hard work. :lol:

You hate us because we're Ton fans, and guess what, I can live with that. :) St Mirren are our biggest sporting rivals and when you lose I chuckle like f***. I love it, and I hope like f*** you get relegated. But I don't hate you.

You seriously have a lot of growing up to do.

Wrong- I am actually quite clever.

I have never heard anyone called a "dirty greenock **** c**t" in my life.

Were they wearing Saints colours or have you told a little fib and got out of your depth?

I'm well aware of what Guillit has said - I was at the game and I think you'll find PSV were wearing Feyenoord colours that night. I doubt that was the worst abuse he ever encountered.

I've already made my feelings quite clear about supporting provincial clubs - so I would suggest that point is pish.

Archived