What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 372 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Guest David Edwards

Fun Boy Three - Our Lips Are Sealed

Neil Young - Unknown Legend

The Cramps - Human Fly

Did you ever see them play?

Unfortunately I only got into them after I had hung up my chains and tartan trousers. I've never really been a live gig man anyway. I think the last punk gig I was at was the Dead Kennedys at Glasgow Tiffany's, that's how long ago it was.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Unfortunately I only got into them after I had hung up my chains and tartan trousers. I've never really been a live gig man anyway. I think the last punk gig I was at was the Dead Kennedys at Glasgow Tiffany's, that's how long ago it was.

I saw Crass in Liverpool at The Aigburth Anarchist Centre in 1984. Used to go there a lot in those days :mellow:  

MARTY OUT!!!!!

I saw Crass in Liverpool at The Aigburth Anarchist Centre in 1984. Used to go there a lot in those days :mellow:  

Never heard of it I'm afraid, although from your smiley it's sounds like it was a fun place, in 1984. 

I hadn't realised you were into punk until recently, I think we might have some mutual friends from back in the day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Never heard of it I'm afraid, although from your smiley it's sounds like it was a fun place, in 1984. 

I hadn't realised you were into punk until recently, I think we might have some mutual friends from back in the day.

I dare say. I used to travel around a lot for gigs so knew a fair few people from the scene. Liverpool Anarchist Centre was ace. It's all gentrified now. A bit like me :1eye:

MARTY OUT!!!!!

I dare say. I used to travel around a lot for gigs so knew a fair few people from the scene. Liverpool Anarchist Centre was ace. It's all gentrified now. A bit like me :1eye:

You can take the kid out of the East End......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest David Edwards

John Mellencamp - Jackie Brown

Iggy Pop - Wild One

Buddy Holly - Brown Eyed Handsome Man