What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 210 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

With the help of a couple of bottles of Greenach/Shiraz, in the last couple of hours I have listened to;

The Byrds - So You Want To Be A Rock'N'Roll Star and Have you Seen Her Face.

Foo Fighters - Everlong ( the live version as played at the SSEC and Meadowbank )

Bjork - More to Life Than This ( how appropriate ), Hyperballad and Venus as a Boy

Badly Drawn Boy - You Were Right

Sundays - Folk Song and 24 Hours ( once again for G.G.'s sake, THE most attractive woman in British music )

Ian Brown - F.E.A.R.

Cocteau Twins - Iceblink Luck, Fifty/Fifty Clown and Road, River and Rail ( once again THE most enigmatic Scottish singing voice of her, or any other generation )

I have finished off my evening with The Smiths - Meat is Murder

If you don't like any of these song I don't care, That's what having an opinion is all about.

"I've seen this happen in other peoples lives,

now it's happening in mine"

With the help of a couple of bottles of Greenach/Shiraz, in the last couple of hours I have listened to;

The Byrds - So You Want To Be A Rock'N'Roll Star and Have you Seen Her Face.

Foo Fighters - Everlong ( the live version as played at the SSEC and Meadowbank )

Bjork - More to Life Than This ( how appropriate ), Hyperballad and Venus as a Boy

Badly Drawn Boy - You Were Right

Sundays - Folk Song and 24 Hours ( once again for G.G.'s sake, THE most attractive woman in British music )

Ian Brown - F.E.A.R.

Cocteau Twins - Iceblink Luck, Fifty/Fifty Clown and Road, River and Rail ( once again THE most enigmatic Scottish singing voice of her, or any other generation )

I have finished off my evening with The Smiths - Meat is Murder

If you don't like any of these song I don't care, That's what having an opinion is all about.

"I've seen this happen in other peoples lives,

now it's happening in mine"

You got that CD sorted out for me, sir? :)

Of course I have, how could you doubt me. ;)

Will be looking out for you ( or Dunning ) tho' he is not the Handsome Devil, you are ( he needs a haircut BTW, aye ah know I'm one to talk, but I'm nearly 46 ).

"Why pamper lifes complexilies,

when the leather runs smooth on the passengers seat"

Edit to add; To your question Ryan, YES.

Edited by centralTON

Of course I have, how could you doubt me. ;)

Will be looking out for you ( or Dunning ) tho' he is not the Handsome Devil, you are ( he needs a haircut BTW, aye ah know I'm one to talk, but I'm nearly 46 ).

"Why pamper lifes complexilies,

when the leather runs smooth on the passengers seat"

:lol:

I'll PM you my number.

Hope you find the CD interesting. Dunning completely ignored me today (even tho' I stared at him at least twice), I shouldn't have slagged off his hair. Sorry. :blush:

Edited by centralTON