What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 77 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

u , again, show a lot of promise to be a funny c*** :D

is one on the bevvy tonight?

i thought deego's list was ok, for someone who only seems to own smiths records. although he must just have been checking if we were paying attention when he slipped in runrig - it's like the alexander brothers on acid.

is one on the bevvy tonight?

i thought deego's list was ok, for someone who only seems to own smiths records. although he must just have been checking if we were paying attention when he slipped in runrig - it's like the alexander brothers on acid.

I have James, The Jam, Paul Weller, Eric Clapton, Stone Roses etc. as well. :rolleyes:

is this off the new album, alex? it's winging it's way thru the postal system towards me as we speak; is it any good?

Jack Johnson is a fine muscian i gotta agree,I thought i herd some new stuff for him on the radio...Ill need to look it up.

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Live Sports - MyP2P

Check the Forum for Baseball Listings as MLB is no longer aloud on Sopcast

is this off the new album, alex? it's winging it's way thru the postal system towards me as we speak; is it any good?
Jack Johnson - Sleeping Through The Static

Just arrived, first listen.

;)

how is the whole album? i've only heard a few of the tracks

Edited by alexp

;)

how is the whole album? i've only heard a few of the tracks

Not bad, bit more keyboard based and he's still in his Curious George phase i think. decent after the first couple of listens though, but nowhere near as immediately good as the first 3 albums were. time will tell.

Not bad, bit more keyboard based and he's still in his Curious George phase i think. decent after the first couple of listens though, but nowhere near as immediately good as the first 3 albums were. time will tell.

ahh yes, i remember my curious george phase. i was three and a half :rolleyes:

James - Say Something

Awrite Deego..Quite like alot of James stuff myself....Check out this concert,A bit of old mixed with what was then i think(not sure as they had reformed just not long ago) there last album

James - Gettin Away With It

Edited by floydpink26

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Live Sports - MyP2P

Check the Forum for Baseball Listings as MLB is no longer aloud on Sopcast