Alex Williams - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Alex Williams

BIG WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO WHAT ALEX WHO

12515[/snapback]

Throbber!!!

He was only mentioning how a former "hero" was trying to turn things around for himself

RIP New Order...

I'm really glad that Alex scored and hope this is the turning point for him and I think most of the Ton fans will wish him well

12575[/snapback]

You wouldn't like the albatross...'that guy who was sh11t hot once and really blew it' hanging over you for too long now...

Good luck Alex.

Just need to avoid clyde now.... :blink:

Even if Alex scores 30 goals this season he's still better off away from the club. He obviously has attitude problems. Perhaps he'll realise how close he came to stacking shelves in tescos or driving taxis and will knuckle down and settle in at Clyde but he's done Morton no favours in the last couple of seasons and don't really care what he does from now on.

Guest se56an

I don't even care if he scored!! He is will rid of.

The damage he did at Morton is un measureable, if we ever play Clyde in any cup games this season and he is on the pitch I'd boo every touch he made!! :P

Sean - get over it

He's no longer at Morton and as has been mentioned on other thread it's his loss not ours.

Isn't it about time you rounded on another member of squad and voice you hate/disgust at every opportunity you get?

As for Alex scoring - good luck to him. I hope he screws the nut and make something of this chance he has.

If we are to draw Clyde or indeed cross paths with Alex in future I will show my appreciation for the goals that got us out of the 3rd Division (remember playing East Stirling 4 times a season?) but treat him like every other opposition player during the game.

Im sick of these guys who give the likes of Murie, Aitken, Collins (remember we released Del) etc. stick these guys done us no harm - we deemed them not good enough for our squad - so why should they get abuse when they return?

IPB Image

Guest se56an
Sean - get over it

He's no longer at Morton and as has been mentioned on other thread it's his loss not ours.

Isn't it about time you rounded on another member of squad and voice you hate/disgust at every opportunity you get?

As for Alex scoring - good luck to him. I hope he screws the nut and make something of this chance he has. 

If we are to draw Clyde or indeed cross paths with Alex in future I will show my appreciation for the goals that got us out of the 3rd Division (remember playing East Stirling 4 times a season?) but treat him like every other opposition player during the game.

Im sick of these guys who give the likes of Murie, Aitken, Collins (remember we released Del) etc. stick these guys done us no harm - we deemed them not good enough for our squad - so why should they get abuse when they return?

12686[/snapback]

Excuse me....I have never given any player or ex player stick. Nor would I boo, shout abuse at any player

But williams is in a league of his own and you'll hear me the day he ever touches a blade of Cappielow grass again!!

Excuse me....I have never given any player or ex player stick. Nor would I boo, shout abuse at any player

But williams is in a league of his own and you'll hear me the day he ever touches a blade of Cappielow grass again!!

12747[/snapback]

It's great that the wee conman has gone. I'm sure he has cheered some bully wee fans up. They are still to be disappointed. He hasn't got it in him to do well.

It amazes me that he got so much support on here. A one season wonder.

tom

If he does have a great season for Clyde he is effectively sticking two fingers up at Morton because he was an embarrassment on and off the park for us over the last 18 months. I'm really surprised that people are wanting him to do so well because if he has a great season it'll really rub it in, but no doubt we'll be getting weekly updates on the golden boy on here for the rest of his career, because unlike that nasty selfish Derek Collins wee jug-ears is a true Morton legend because he scored a lot of goals in his first six months at the club.

I must admit I find it hard to reconcile the fact that people on here are wishing a player who was only at Cappielow a short period of time and who let the club,himself and the fans down, good luck for the future whilst on Saturday they were booing a player who gave years of great service to the club.....most curious!!

Guest midTONs
If he does have a great season for Clyde he is effectively sticking two fingers up at Morton because he was an embarrassment on and off the park for us over the last 18 months. I'm really surprised that people are wanting him to do so well because if he has a great season it'll really rub it in, but no doubt we'll be getting weekly updates on the golden boy on here for the rest of his career, because unlike that nasty selfish Derek Collins wee jug-ears is a true Morton legend because he scored a lot of goals in his first six months at the club.

13194[/snapback]

Bollox, does Derek Collins really feel for the club half as much as half of you think?

Derek only agreed to come back to the club as he was promised a testimonial. I remember when he was 1st transferred to Hibs, I remember what has already been said about him in other threads about applauding the Hibs fans and ignoring the Morton fans who were clapping him, I remember him kissing the Hibs badge (a club he was at for 10 mins) and I also remember him celebrating the Hibs goal against Morton in such a way you would have been excused if you though it was Scottish cup finial day, and this was done in front of and for the benefit the travelling Morton support who had backed him over his move.

There was more to Derek's move to Gretna than meets the eye, he knew for months he was leaving but I don't believe the club were told.

I didn't boo Derek on Saturday but I did boo his involvement in the incident with Lilley all for 10 seconds, I believe Derek was maybe right to move on the twice he has done so, he has a family (well....) and he has a living to earn but what annoys me is some people talk of Derek as Mr Morton, Derek is nothing more than a professional football player who has looked after his own interests, he might have a fondness for the club but he has no great attachment to it.

I wish Derek all the best but he has moved on.

Some people seem to think that because he was at Morton for so long that he loves the club and is a Morton legend.

I've been in my place of work for 8 years. I don't love the place and I'm legendary only for the length of my lunch break.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I must admit I find it hard to reconcile the fact that people on here are wishing a player who was only at Cappielow a short period of time and who let the club,himself and the fans down, good luck for the future whilst on Saturday they were booing a player who gave years of great service to the club.....most curious!!

13204[/snapback]

You're forgeting one crucial detail here...most football fans are thick.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Archived