Game Against Falkirk - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Game Against Falkirk

Tonsilitis

Our team has done enough pre season to show they will be a force in the second division. The game tomorrow against Falkirk will will be another good workout but it is only a friendly and against a team which should be a lot stronger than us. I think therefore that whilst we want a decent show, we do not want anyone getting injured. So lets give it our best shot but subject to no death or glory stuff just for the sake of saying we beat an SPL outfit.

Our recognised first team looks good but we may have a problem with strength in depth when we have injuries/suspensions so lets try to avoid any injuries in a game which is meaningless other than as a workout.

Exactly.

I'm not bothered if we win tomorrow or not.

If they come through unscathed and get more match fitness under their belts then that's good enough at this stage.

I'm only going to see Falkirk's new ground

Let's rock !

i think Mcinally will make a few changes but the core of the team that played at St Midden will play, think Alex Walker and Templeman will only play small parts. Players like Adam, keenan, walker will get the 90 minutes.

Archived