Personal Abuse - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Personal Abuse

AyrshireTon

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me guess right behind the goal these pricks were. I was walking to the end of the ground at full time and I thought maybe at first I was wrong but when I heard it again I couldnt believe it, unfortunatly there were too many people around me to identify who it was

They were standing round at the segregation fence in the first half. Maybe they had walked round near the end and that's where you heard the shouts.

Heard the shouts directing to Harding as well. Some people might not think so but I though the "Nazi" shouts at Vareille from the same area were out of order too.

Let me guess right behind the goal these pricks were. I was walking to the end of the ground at full time and I thought maybe at first I was wrong but when I heard it again I couldnt believe it, unfortunatly there were too many people around me to identify who it was

The "not-the-Chris-Millar-fan-club" bloke and the "Nazi" shouter were not the same person, nor were they together.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

No (and check your quoting - took me a while to realise what you were getting at).

The point I was making was that certain fans will not accept certain players, no matter how well they play (not a recent thing - Paul Blair and various others put up with just as much sh!t from fans in the past).

These fans will not shout at players that they like - only the ones they have a personal gripe with.

In the same game a player could gift a goal and be forgiven, yet another could be called "a fcuking piece of dog sh!t" for one mis-placed pass. Double standards.

Personal abuse solves nothing.

No (and check your quoting - took me a while to realise what you were getting at).

The point I was making was that certain fans will not accept certain players, no matter how well they play (not a recent thing - Paul Blair and various others put up with just as much sh!t from fans in the past).

These fans will not shout at players that they like - only the ones they have a personal gripe with.

In the same game a player could gift a goal and be forgiven, yet another could be called "a fcuking piece of dog sh!t" for one mis-placed pass. Double standards.

Personal abuse solves nothing.

all fans are the same they love you one minute and hate you yhe next ots a disgrace how players are tret by the fans

you secretly a player?

ok you sussed me im a relative but surely im entitled to my opinion the same as the next fan, and i do agree with you it does bring players moral down when fan victomise them indevidually, every player wants to be on the winning side surely :)

ok you sussed me im a relative but surely im entitled to my opinion the same as the next fan, and i do agree with you it does bring players moral down when fan victomise them indevidually, every player wants to be on the winning side surely :)

Which player are you related/married/engaged to?

My money is on Weatherson. :rolleyes:

Guest midTONs

Which player are you related/married/engaged to?

My money is on Weatherson. :rolleyes:

I thought for a while she is Peters Mother-in-law :lol:

Archived