Chris Millar Against St Mirren - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Chris Millar Against St Mirren

standman

I thought this was one of his best games for Morton.

I was really impressed by his energy - he always seemed to be on the ball or available to take a pass.

He really took a grip of things and led by example.

Superb stuff.

He will never stop running !

Let's rock !

I was really impressed by his energy - he always seemed to be on the ball or available to take a pass.

Superb stuff.

8111[/snapback]

This is a really fit team Mcinally has put together,should be interesting to see how long part time sides can last this season against us when it comes to fitness,especially at home.

At last we seem to be using our f/t status to full effect.. :D :D

Guest se56an

Superb stuff.

8111[/snapback]

Can't agree with that statement, seem to remember him getting caught out a few times during the game.

Thought Jim Mc had a really good game :D

am with giz and se5an.

as i said just after the game a thought chris was one of our poorer performers.

wanted to much time on the ball.

just bounce if you hate the scum, just bounce if you hate the scum

Think the additon of Alex Walker will help Chris get forward and score more goals. He had a very good goalscoring record last season coming from midfiled. Thought he had a good game at times was too slow in passing but at the same time was getting fouled a lot.

This is a really fit team Mcinally has put together,should be interesting to see how long  part time sides can last this season against us when it comes to fitness,especially at home.

At last we seem to be using our f/t status to full effect.. :D  :D

8122[/snapback]

We're not just fit, but physical, too. A few St. Mirren fans on other boards were even calling us hammer-throwers! Can you imagine our team of 3 or even 2 seasons ago being given that title? Hell no!

We've been crying out for a battling midfield and for overall midfield presence for years now, and finally we have it.

I say this every year, but I have a good feeling about this season. This time, I actually mean it :D (I say that every year as well, btw :lol:)

EOho8Pw.png

^_^ lol i know what you mean, but i think this year with the signings we have made along with the other quality players already in the team, i really do think this season could be ours.

c'mon the ton!!!! :D

IPB Image

Early doors it was very congested in midfield and no-one had any room - Chris and Andy were failing to make their mark on the game.

After about 30mins Andy was pushed forward into the "hole" behind the front 2 and this allowed both him & Chris more space to operate.

IPB Image

Thought the times that Chris got caught on the ball were very minimal, and when he did, he won it straight back.

Whole team looking very fit and physical on Sat.

Archived