Make Me A Mod - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Make Me A Mod

LargsTON

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's code between friends young man.

Yeah, it's like they've got these hilarious names for people on here; there's Nigel and Baggie (sic) and Largssomething and it's brilliant fun. Like The Famous 5 except there's only three of them and rather than being frightfully middle class, they're all just massive bell ends.  

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Yeah, it's like they've got these hilarious names for people on here; there's Nigel and Baggie (sic) and Largssomething and it's brilliant fun. Like The Famous 5 except there's only three of them and rather than being frightfully middle class, they're all just massive bell ends.  

What's hilarious about Nigel, Baggie?

BAB,hmmmmmmm BBB big bad bab, yea that's it

BIB BAD BAB WAE THE BIG BAD RED BUTTON.

ENJOY YER WEE SPAM SARNIES.

RIGHT BAB, and awe the rest oh the norseman bangers, respect goes both ways as a mark of respect and a truce going intae the new season get posting in the one word game. We can only change our ways if u follow suit. the ball is in your court.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse vel nunc tempor, tincidunt tellus eget, porta sapien. Suspendisse sed libero ac diam ultrices fringilla non nec sem. Aenean vel quam nec magna eleifend laoreet id sed leo. Morbi et purus in tellus congue tincidunt ut at nunc. In faucibus tortor velit, et scelerisque leo rutrum eget. Pellentesque dapibus lacus lorem. Donec quis aliquet ex. Sed eget nulla ac elit ultricies pharetra et in odio. Fusce at tellus mauris. Quisque et consectetur nulla. Sed eget sem dui. Aliquam malesuada tempus tempor. Mauris sed urna ante. Nam tristique ex velit, imperdiet porta elit mollis non. Vivamus ultrices erat vulputate tempus rutrum. Fusce fringilla felis elit, eu vulputate arcu imperdiet sed. Proin tristique velit odio, non fringilla ex sagittis sed.

BAB,hmmmmmmm BBB big bad bab, yea that's it

BIB BAD BAB WAE THE BIG BAD RED BUTTON.

ENJOY YER WEE SPAM SARNIES.

RIGHT BAB, and awe the rest oh the norseman bangers, respect goes both ways as a mark of respect and a truce going intae the new season get posting in the one word game. We can only change our ways if u follow suit. the ball is in your court.

Bawheid I don't need your respect. I'm not in a war so I don't need a truce. I won't be playing your word game. I don't really care if you, the unbalanced one or his abject sycophant change you ways or not.

However, in the spirit of harmony I agree with everything else you said.

Archived