Douglas Rae - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

LargsTON

Was Rae making more threats of part-time football in yesterdays programme or did I imagine Nacho saying that?  Great timing again if so, Douglas.  Nothing like adding to the perma-seethe the fans feel down Sinclair Street. 

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Was Rae making more threats of part-time football in yesterdays programme or did I imagine Nacho saying that?  Great timing again if so, Douglas.  Nothing like adding to the perma-seethe the fans feel down Sinclair Street. 

Yeah Nacho did mention that, but I thought it was tongue-in-cheek. If not, I agree, shocking timing.

Sadly I was unable to type it up before leaving for the airport, but it was something about being reluctant to revisit the clubs funding and structure, but he'll have to do it if we don't go up. There was also a part speculating that the players might not be up for promotion, which is always a nice thing to hear from your boss if you're a professional footballer.

EOho8Pw.png

Sadly I was unable to type it up before leaving for the airport, but it was something about being reluctant to revisit the clubs funding and structure, but he'll have to do it if we don't go up. There was also a part speculating that the players might not be up for promotion, which is always a nice thing to hear from your boss if you're a professional footballer.

What a fucking ill-informed fool.  Keep him away from any kind of media outlet where he's allowed to bump his gums.  Ideally, freeze him in carbonite - Han Solo style - til the club is being run in an efficient manner.  

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived