Tam Cowan Suspended From Off The Ball.... - Page 7 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tam Cowan Suspended From Off The Ball....

Cet Homme Charmant

I cant help but like Davie McArthur. This guy thinks everyone is a pleb until he's got another Hardy Boys CD to sell.

Your wrong, Davie just thinks everyone is a pleb, full stop! That's Dave, he's my mate!!! :blush:

RIP New Order...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your wrong, Davie just thinks everyone is a pleb, full stop! That's Dave, he's my mate!!! :blush:

Is he like, one of your real life mates that you've actually met? You know, as opposed to been pitied by and humoured like the spoon burners on Black and White Army that you were busy chumming up to whilst the rest of us were dealing with the trivial matter of watching Morton record their greatest result for at least a generation last week?

Is he like, one of your real life mates that you've actually met? You know, as opposed to been pitied by and humoured like the spoon burners on Black and White Army that you were busy chumming up to whilst the rest of us were dealing with the trivial matter of watching Morton record their greatest result for at least a generation last week?

That's just plain creepy, you keeping track on my online movements!!

RIP New Order...

That's just plain creepy, you keeping track on my online movements!!

Yes Davie, that's it. I checked The Tartan Army Board, Kerrydale Street Forum, Rangers Media, Pie and Bovril and Black And White Army, looking for all the threads titled "Celtic v Morton" in the vain hope of catching you out.

What was it my good friend Paul was saying?

Always the victim...

Yes Davie, that's it. I checked The Tartan Army Board, Kerrydale Street Forum, Rangers Media, Pie and Bovril and Black And White Army, looking for all the threads titled "Celtic v Morton" in the vain hope of catching you out.

What was it my good friend Paul was saying?

Always the victim...

Really???? You need help Russell

ETA...Catching me out???

RIP New Order...

Clearly made a knob of himself but surely not a sacking offence?

In itself probably not, but I think he may have been warned in the past as he has got a bit of form in that respect, e.g., the 'chink in the defence' and 'what a semi that was' gags. :) Again, not particularly offensive and perhaps OK on an evening show, but I'm sure they would have been against Ofcom regs for daytime broadcasting had anyone been bothered enough to complain. I'm sure they would have been picked up by the 'suits' at the beeb though.

So this might just have been the final straw.

Archived