For The First Time This Season.. - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

For The First Time This Season..

Madton

Paddy Power are paying out on a Morton win already.

Seriously??? If Partick win midweek and the weekend (both at home) and we lose to Dunfermline which is quite possible that puts them 2 poins behind with 2 games in hand.

I'd still have them as slight favourites.

Seriously??? If Partick win midweek and the weekend (both at home) and we lose to Dunfermline which is quite possible that puts them 2 poins behind with 2 games in hand.

Think he talking the piss Alan, considering they have Thistle as favourites! :rolleyes:

It's a piss take as PP have paid out early a few times on someone who didn't win in the end.

Aye and if they lose both games and we win?

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Think he talking the piss Alan, considering they have Thistle as favourites! :rolleyes:

Must be a gamblers joke then!!

Either way still think they are favourites since we still need to play them up there too. That could all change at any point though and despite what I've said I'd still rather have points in the bank!

Archived