Armed Robbery - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Armed Robbery

AyrshireTon

Anyone know about this?

Just saw a comment on fb saying that the spar had been robbed.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

And Ashton stores in Gourock.

Both by knife wielders.

Inverclyde's gone to the dogs.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Both by knife wielders.

I saw a couple polis motors there this morning and did wonder what had occurred.

Both by knife wielders.

Perhaps; but armed robberies have taken place since cats have been hairy beasts, and in Ayrshire too.

They have arrested 2 guys for this, a 19 year old and a 23 year old. One from Greenock and one from Ayrshire.

Be funny if they were caught cos they were asked to show ID in Spar.

When they got them so quickly, I am guessing they appeared on CCTV somewhere and were recognised by the police. Its not the sort of crime first timers try.

the major risk here in terms of getting caught is that it seems a bit bonkers to do three robberies in the same area using the same car shortly after one another; after I'd done the first I'd be wanting to ditch the car pronto insted of driving around in it let alone robbing more places. Could always go back and rob other places on other days - in a different getaway vehicle; which could also be stolen.

Best idea is to try and keep the car out of sight of the target and then switch to 2nd getaway car after a few hundred yards; for example, I remember the Belvillve Street post office got robbed, the robber fled on foot down the lane across the street which leads to the top of St Lawrence Street ( The Balley Brae)...accomplice waiting there in car...flee the scene, swap into another waiting car at John Street.

the major risk here in terms of getting caught is that it seems a bit bonkers to do three robberies in the same area using the same car shortly after one another; after I'd done the first I'd be wanting to ditch the car pronto insted of driving around in it let alone robbing more places. Could always go back and rob other places on other days - in a different getaway vehicle; which could also be stolen.

Best idea is to try and keep the car out of sight of the target and then switch to 2nd getaway car after a few hundred yards; for example, I remember the Belvillve Street post office got robbed, the robber fled on foot down the lane across the street which leads to the top of St Lawrence Street ( The Balley Brae)...accomplice waiting there in car...flee the scene, swap into another waiting car at John Street.

The Clydesdale bank in Skelmorlie got done years ago, they escaped on a Motorbike up the hill where a van was waiting with a ramp, drove the bike into the back of the van, closed the doors & drove away. Unfortunately for them half the village saw it and tipped off the cops.

Archived