League Cup 2nd Round - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

League Cup 2nd Round

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strange how no one wants St Mirren?

I imagine since we got humped in Paisley we fear them now more than ever.

BP.

i'd love to get them at Cappielow, red hot atmosphere, our team looking to show some bite, could well be a cracking old fashioned cup tie.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Strange how no one wants St Mirren?

I imagine since we got humped in Paisley we fear them now more than ever.

BP.

i'd love to get them at Cappielow, red hot atmosphere, our team looking to show some bite, could well be a cracking old fashioned cup tie.

They have made a decent start to the season. They dominated Dunfermline without scoring and missed a penalty and then could have had two or three easily off Aberdeen at the weekend. They may falter as the season goes on but they look impressive and best avoided at this stage in the season.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

I don't think form counts for much when it comes to a derby match tbh.

Our players would be right up for getting relatively quick revenge on that mob for the humping we took and I've no doubts that it would not happen again.

However, I'd still rather avoid them. Any home tie will do. Not that that's going to happen though ..

TTG JIM!!!

I think St Mirren are going to have a very good season. I have put a bet on them to win the league without the old firm, a wee insurance policy in case they do end up doing well.

They will do well, but not that well IMHO. Although, I can maybe see them fighting for a top 6 place!!

They will do well, but not that well IMHO. Although, I can maybe see them fighting for a top 6 place!!

Yeah, I wanted to bet on them finishing in the top 6 but the bookmakers I went into didn't offer that market so I just went each way on this bet, 40/1.

They have made a decent start to the season. They dominated Dunfermline without scoring and missed a penalty and then could have had two or three easily off Aberdeen at the weekend. They may falter as the season goes on but they look impressive and best avoided at this stage in the season.

**** them, we'd do them. :)

Agree with you toozo would be superb

Skunk baiting, excellent sport.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Draw being made anytime now....

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived