Well Done The Fans... - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Well Done The Fans...

pink_panther

Anything that broke up that 90 minutes of nothingness deserved to be applauded. The fact that it came from one of the Cowdenbeath players is largely immaterial. Sad to say the Cowden players provided most of the (few) applause worthy moments in the game.

I know our squad is better than what we've seen so far, but at the moment, I fear what Falkirk, Ross County and even Dundee are going to do to us. :(

Show Racism the Red Card

Anything that broke up that 90 minutes of nothingness deserved to be applauded. The fact that it came from one of the Cowdenbeath players is largely immaterial. Sad to say the Cowden players provided most of the (few) applause worthy moments in the game.

Absolutely; first and foremost I go to football to be entertained. I'd prefer a Morton victory but it's not the be all and end all.

I'd rather see something skillful and entertaining than nothing at all; of course I applauded that goal; don't understand why anyone wouldn't, it was a very good goal.

I applauded to, and it was heartening to see that a good proportion of the cowshed did also.

It just goes to show that we still appreciate good football (remember those days !?) even if it did come from the opposition.

Think there would be very few away grounds whose fans would have shown such sportsmanship.

Think there would be very few away grounds whose fans would have shown such sportsmanship.

Aye, we're truly amazing. Jog on. I appreciate good football and I couldn't have spoken more highly of the goal to those I've spoken to about the game. Did I applaud? No. Why the fck would I?

TTG JIM!!!

Aye, we're truly amazing. Jog on. I appreciate good football and I couldn't have spoken more highly of the goal to those I've spoken to about the game. Did I applaud? No. Why the fck would I?

Because you're a miserable cunt? :)

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I applauded it. Why not. It was a fine goal. We are rightly lauded as the most sporting fans in the league. We should be proud of that. Let's be honest - we have feck all else to be proud of.

Who lauds as us that out of interest?? I must have missed that memo. :(

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Who lauds as us that out of interest?? I must have missed that memo. :(

Looking around I'd say the majority of the Cowshed applauded that goal, best goal at Cappielow in a long time.

Don't know if anyone else noticed one of the Cowdenbeath players applauding the Cowshed in return? It was a half-hearted effort, like he was confused at what was happening and wasn't sure how to react... unusual scenes.

Archived