Well Done The Fans... - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Well Done The Fans...

pink_panther

Looking around I'd say the majority of the Cowshed applauded that goal, best goal at Cappielow in a long time.

Don't know if anyone else noticed one of the Cowdenbeath players applauding the Cowshed in return? It was a half-hearted effort, like he was confused at what was happening and wasn't sure how to react... unusual scenes.

Yea i saw one of the cowden players clap the fans thought it was a nice touch. :)

last goal I applauded at cappielow was Laurent D'Jaffo of Ayr Utd who scored from the half way line

must have been around the mid 90s

the last overhead kick I seen at scappa was Peter Duffield vrs St.Midden. also mid to late 90s.

The last goal i applauded was Clyde in the Scottish cup, admittedly i think we were 6-0 up at the time or something. :lol:

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

The last goal i applauded was Clyde in the Scottish cup, admittedly i think we were 6-0 up at the time or something. :lol:

Ahh, that reminds me ... I remember there being (sarcastic) applause when Forfar got their consolation in that 9-1 hammering we dished out.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Got to laugh, we take their best players and they still beat you lot, our feeder club humped ye :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you enjoy yer Killie Pie on Saturday, or did you choke on it when the winning goal went in? :lol:

If it wasn't for Hamilton's and St Johnstone's nightmare starts to the season you'd be a worried man now, with yer team at the bottom of the league - and those two will get better, but will your lot?? Six goals worse off than Inverness Caley after four games, that tells its own story - see you next season!

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

Did you enjoy yer Killie Pie on Saturday, or did you choke on it when the winning goal went in? :lol:

If it wasn't for Hamilton's and St Johnstone's nightmare starts to the season you'd be a worried man now, with yer team at the bottom of the league - and those two will get better, but will your lot?? Six goals worse off than Inverness Caley after four games, that tells its own story - see you next season!

Oh aye, and we can laugh boy. :unsure:

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

I applauded the goal-it's one of the best I've ever seen.

A screamer, best this season so far.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Great technique. From a, please note Morton, cracking drilled cross.

It's one of them you dream about hitting.

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Great technique. From a, please note Morton, cracking drilled cross.

It's one of them you dream about hitting.

Yer Dong

Weres my fishing rod, Real him in :lol:

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013

Weres my fishing rod, Real him in :lol:

What did you think of Reel Madrid's result tonight? sorry, don't want to seem like i'm carping on about it.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I applauded the goal-it's one of the best I've ever seen.

It was an all right goal, made easier by the fact that the boy had nobody near him. In fact, a bit of a novelty goal, the weans get them now and again playing in the park and they think it looks smart. Kept my hands in my pockets. Templeman's volley against the Killie, surrounded by defenders, now that's one of the best I've ever seen (at Scapa anyway). I clapped for that one.

Lol, yeah novelty goal. Have to disagree there.

Temps had time to chest it down and half volley, this guy hit a ball coming at pace first time over his head.

Both superb goals.

Yer Dong

Lol, yeah novelty goal. Have to disagree there.

Temps had time to chest it down and half volley, this guy hit a ball coming at pace first time over his head.

Both superb goals.

Templeman's chest was never in it. Templeman took the ball down out the air with his right foot close into his abdomen, ball dropped for a volley off his left, all executed as fast as a Muhammed Ali jab. If I'm being honest, I would have run on to the park if a Ton player had scored the overhead that Ramsay did, even if it had been a one-in-a-hundred-chance-of-coming-off kind of goal, like Ramsay's was. BTW, a half volley is when the ball is struck immediately after it bounces on the ground.

Thank you, John Motson!

I'm unsure who's goal was best out of Temps and Ramsay, but you win Condescending Post of 'the Year! ;)

Yer Dong

Archived