Could We Do Something Like This? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Could We Do Something Like This?

Mr.Blue

Found on PnB.

I havent bought a season ticket in afew years. Do the club do anything similar to this?

Clyde have a great deal on their season tickets.

Granted it's for 3rd Division football but the discount for local business' and the club shop could definitely be a winner.

Adult - £99

Senior Citizen & Students - £49

Under-18s - £29

Under-16s - £9

2010-11 Season Tickets also include the following benefits:

* 18 fully transferable vouchers that you can use as and when you wish during the Third Division campaign. If you miss a match, bring a friend to another!

* Guaranteed purchase of a ticket (if required) for every cup match

* Discounted admission to cup matches in exchange for a voucher

* £10 discount per person for up to four people on matchday hospitality

* Two 10% off vouchers for Club Shop merchandise (one per item)

See link below for additional offers

http://www.clydefc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/offers/

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Some decent ideas there but its desperation stuff. The weight of SPL compliant Broadwood in the third division will finish them I'm afraid. They badly need to cut their overheads starting with Broadwood. Even if they go amateur, they still will won't have enough income in the third division to cover overheads.

Some decent ideas there but its desperation stuff. The weight of SPL compliant Broadwood in the third division will finish them I'm afraid. They badly need to cut their overheads starting with Broadwood. Even if they go amateur, they still will won't have enough income in the third division to cover overheads.

Best bet for them would probably to groundshare at Rutherglen Glencairn's new ground- assuming it's SFL compliant. Depends on whether North Lanarkshire Council would free them from their lease agreement for Broadwood but with reduced overheads and the opportunity to move closer to their traditional fanbase they could at least try to start the road to recovery.

Think the idea to have 18 transferable vouchers would def improve season ticket sales.

The current cost of season tickets is really on the edge between missing one or two games and making it not worth it to buy one.

Given the number of midweek matches we are likely to have, I can see season ticket sales really suffering as I'd imagine a good number of folk who bought one last season would have lost out financially.

However, I don't see the club doing anything like this.

when i initially read the long list of vouchers and discounts that thought did enter my mind. I like the idea of the transferable vouchers and discount off the club merch but as Piehutt said I cant see the club doing anything like this.

It will be interesting to see if Clyde's season ticket sales imrpve as a result of these promotions.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Found on PnB.

I havent bought a season ticket in afew years. Do the club do anything similar to this?

Clyde have a great deal on their season tickets.

Granted it's for 3rd Division football but the discount for local business' and the club shop could definitely be a winner.

Adult - £99

Senior Citizen & Students - £49

Under-18s - £29

Under-16s - £9

2010-11 Season Tickets also include the following benefits:

* 18 fully transferable vouchers that you can use as and when you wish during the Third Division campaign. If you miss a match, bring a friend to another!

* Guaranteed purchase of a ticket (if required) for every cup match

* Discounted admission to cup matches in exchange for a voucher

* £10 discount per person for up to four people on matchday hospitality

* Two 10% off vouchers for Club Shop merchandise (one per item)

See link below for additional offers

http://www.clydefc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/offers/

Dougie'll love this one! ;)

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Think the idea to have 18 transferable vouchers would def improve season ticket sales.

The current cost of season tickets is really on the edge between missing one or two games and making it not worth it to buy one.

Given the number of midweek matches we are likely to have, I can see season ticket sales really suffering as I'd imagine a good number of folk who bought one last season would have lost out financially.

However, I don't see the club doing anything like this.

Seriously G, season tickets, even paying in ......................... where do you stand.

Archived