New Strips - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Strips

I was on P and B and found a picture of the allegedly new rangers top for next season. Not sure if this is a wind up or not but I like it. Very old school and simple.

34yz19w.jpg

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was on P and B and found a picture of the allegedly new rangers top for next season. Not sure if this is a wind up or not but I like it. Very old school and simple.

34yz19w.jpg

That was in one of the red tops a while back along with the away kit, which was the same style but red & white vertical stripes. I thought they looked quite smart.

Here's a few I've seen that I quite like (don't know if they're all real or not)

Hibs Away:

HibsAway2-300x184.jpg

HibsAway1-300x268.jpg

Bayren Munich Home:

BayerShirt1-200x300.jpg

Man U Home & Away:

2011manchesterunited.jpg

And I particularly like this effort for Spurs:

spurs.jpg

TTG JIM!!!

the new spurs top looks smart (if it is indeed real)

Arsenal are also reportedly going "retro" for next season as well

it looks like football shirt fashion is taking another visit to old skool kits as it also did in the mid 90s

Although most people will detest the strip - I actually like it - I think this is the kind of thing Morton should be doing. Glentoran are a similar sized club but part-time, after all.

55LprCAXFak

http://www.glentoran.com/news/369/new-glen...me-kit-revealed

A half decent manufacturer with pictures of the kit and a promotional video all up on the club website right at the end of the season with a launch date announced for the end of May meaning that most fans can get their strip before their summer holidays.

That strip is ok looking. would like to see Morton using a decent strip supplier.

Memo to DDFR, all we ask for is a strip that fits properly, won't disintegrate in the first couple of washes, that doesn'r run/fade, that the collar fits and doesn't feel like it's ripping your ears off every time you put it on/take it off, a strip that doesn't give you nipple rash after a game of fives. Is that to much to ask for??

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

That strip is ok looking. would like to see Morton using a decent strip supplier.

Memo to DDFR, all we ask for is a strip that fits properly, won't disintegrate in the first couple of washes, that doesn'r run/fade, that the collar fits and doesn't feel like it's ripping your ears off every time you put it on/take it off, a strip that doesn't give you nipple rash after a game of fives. Is that to much to ask for??

I thought this season's shirt was great, much better than previous years. It was nice and light with a loose collar and the millions logo was actually part of the shirt and not some plastic that had been ironed on.

Man U Home & Away:

2011manchesterunited.jpg

Not really a big fan of either of those, I like football shirts with round necks and not the polo shirt/v-neck style collar that the home shirt has. The away shirt looks pretty cheap.

I thought this season's shirt was great, much better than previous years. It was nice and light with a loose collar and the millions logo was actually part of the shirt and not some plastic that had been ironed on.

To be fair i did hear that this season Iain. I didn't buy a strip this season as I have been dissappointed over the last few seasons. The best srtip I have had in the last 5 or 6 seasons was the yellow away one which i wore at the fans game two years ago.

Just hoping next seasons strip as as good (if it changes again) as you say last seasons was. Would rather have Umbro or Addidas/Nike TBH. I think the club would generate more sales as well.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Just thought i'd throw the "reported" Arsenal home strip in the mix:

arsenalshirt1.jpg

article-1268935684500-08C47F55000005DC-3

Now that's one strip I would like to see returning.

Archived