End Of Season - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

End Of Season

port-ton

Speaking of which, I see that tadger McEleny hasn't been around for a wee while. Has he finally got his dream move to the Green Brigade forum

where he can spout his paranoid agendas with like minded morons

:)?

that's naw very nice.

I know, it's also you and your mate I reserve that opinion about but I try not to comment and give you attention that you don't really merit ;).

You think that Ernie and I secretly support the Tims ???

:lol:

I was thinking more along the lines of "paranoid agendas" ;) .

Toby, let me assure you that there is only one agendum - a quick and fair conclusion to the whole affair.

Some members of the board of the Trust tried to crucify one Trust member.

Now, they are sitting on their hands, hoping we'll all forget that behaviour.

Toby, let me assure you that there is only one agendum - a quick and fair conclusion to the whole affair.

Nothing to do with paranoia Russell, these two are Ghandi and Mandela. They are only interested in justice and won't rest until they get it.

Just had another look at that blog. Jeez, for two people who blether on about spelling and grammar they way they do it reads like it was written by a 12 year-old girl. Nice of him to print MidTONs home address though, what a charmer. :rolleyes:

I thoroughly recommend this site for you both. Clicky

MARTY OUT!!!!!

I thought he was an ex Trust member

I would give WDE a new contract. He has remained loyal to the club despite going away and travelling the world which meant he could have been tempted to join a bigger and better club. He has also brought a friend back with him.

I would give WDE a new contract. He has remained loyal to the club despite going away and travelling the world which meant he could have been tempted to join a bigger and better club. He has also brought a friend back with him.

I agree, IainMorton.

However, do you not think he should be expected to bring an additional friend on each trip that he and his good lady make ?

I know he was tempted in Queensland.

2699700.jpg

Archived