If The Ross County Game Is Off... - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

If The Ross County Game Is Off...

pink_panther

If the Ross Co game is off the next available midweek dates for rescheduling are:

Next week Tues 23rd Feb

then the next available date is Tues 13th April.

We also play them (away) on 10th April UNLESS they get to Semi Final of the cup.

As a supporter of the club I wonder if the organisation could offer me and other supporters the chance to regulate the payments during these uncertain times ( maybe those without season tickets would understand trying to run a football club without revenue is impossible.

A fair point Chrissiboi. £45 a week for 3 home games?

Technically I have been paying for these games over the last couple of months with my season ticket. Would prob not be going to them all otherwise, as I cannot justify the projected outlay that non season ticket holders will have in March. I get a season ticket because it is cheaper anyway.....oh and I am contributing to the club too!

Technically I have been paying for these games over the last couple of months with my season ticket. Would prob not be going to them all otherwise, as I cannot justify the projected outlay that non season ticket holders will have in March. I get a season ticket because it is cheaper anyway.....oh and I am contributing to the club too!

Mmm interesting. As a non-season ticket holder, I don't really see myself paying £45 in a week to watch Morton... will have to be quite selective. Think the mid-week games are unlikely. <_>

I was more wanting to get the point over about the club not having income coming in during this spell of cancelled games.

As well as supporters having a glut of games for which they have to finance.

I was hinting whether payment could be made at the time to cover admission of games that where rescheduled.

The club would then have at least some income .

Archived