Irons In Today's Tele - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Irons In Today's Tele

port-ton

So you are not going to answer them?

So kindly stop your bile on here then if you are not going to get in to a debate with anyone over it as you are really looking like a sad and pathetic old man now.

mj it's like this - i've never met puggsy but he's a well respected guy on here; he doesn't get wide with people even though he isn't shy in coming forward. you on the other hand love to be a wide-o. i used to fall out with you a lot or "bite" as some other posters say. i tried to just get on with you/ignore you (even inviting you to say hello. you know who i am i think and there's no way i would have been hostile - i'm not exactly a hard man) but you are ubiquitous on this fan's forum so it's hard to ignore you mate. you are ever eager to point out faults in others but really (taking in to mind your "disclaimer") are you all there? if i knew that there were plans afoot to oust someone from their livelihood i would have the courtesy to keep it to myself. you have no class mate and no manners. as the old toffs on here say- for shame.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mj it's like this - i've never met puggsy but he's a well respected guy on here; he doesn't get wide with people even though he isn't shy in coming forward. you on the other hand love to be a wide-o. i used to fall out with you a lot or "bite" as some other posters say. i tried to just get on with you/ignore you (even inviting you to say hello. you know who i am i think and there's no way i would have been hostile - i'm not exactly a hard man) but you are ubiquitous on this fan's forum so it's hard to ignore you mate. you are ever eager to point out faults in others but really (taking in to mind your "disclaimer") are you all there? if i knew that there were plans afoot to oust someone from their livelihood i would have the courtesy to keep it to myself. you have no class mate and no manners. as the old toffs on here say- for shame.

Dry your crocodile tears. I've stated that I believe Irons will leave when his contract expires at the end of the summer. Maybe you don't like what I say or the way I say it, but that cuts no more ice with me than it will with the players who detest the man, or with my old friend Shoogly who regrets the day he stepped through the Cappielow portals.

I have class and manners in abundance when class and manners are the order of the day. When dealing with self important wee fuds on an unofficial massage board, I do tend to get sucked down to their level. :ph34r:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Dry your crocodile tears. I've stated that I believe Irons will leave when his contract expires at the end of the summer. Maybe you don't like what I say or the way I say it, but that cuts no more ice with me than it will with the players who detest the man, or with my old friend Shoogly who regrets the day he stepped through the Cappielow portals.

I have class and manners in abundance when class and manners are the order of the day. When dealing with self important wee fuds on an unofficial massage board, I do tend to get sucked down to their level. :ph34r:

So...not answering them then? :)

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

"self important fud" lol! i can call names too you f***ing baldy weirdo :lol:

Hang on....I say 'for shame' all the time on here and I'm neither old or a toff!!!! :angry:

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Hang on....I say 'for shame' all the time on here and I'm neither old or a toff!!!! :angry:

i had never heard that phrase until i came on this board. you and david edwards, tom mcb and t.i.d. all say it. it sounds like something victorian dad out the viz would say.

Guest David Edwards
i had never heard that phrase until i came on this board. you and david edwards, tom mcb and t.i.d. all say it. it sounds like something victorian dad out the viz would say.

:lol: Cheers forza.

"The club is in great shape now, especially since Alistair Donals has come in"

Quote from Alex Walker. Interesting. AD must be more involved than any of us thought if players are praising his influence since joining. :blink:

And reading the rest of the article in yesterday's paper it seems like Walker has no problem with Irons and is happy that Irons has praised them all individually, and is happy playing anywhere across the back.

NONE of the players like Irons, remember? :rolleyes:

TTG JIM!!!

Where was Walkers quote about AD ? Interesting as you say. It appears that AD is happier keeping a 'low key' role at present. I'm sure that he's a good guy to have on our side (I say that without the benefit of any insider knowledge <_>

Show Racism the Red Card

Where was Walkers quote about AD ? Interesting as you say. It appears that AD is happier keeping a 'low key' role at present. I'm sure that he's a good guy to have on our side (I say that without the benefit of any insider knowledge <_>

Saturday's Tele in an article about how Walker thinks St Johnstone won't win the league, that we're better than 2nd placed Partick Thistle, and that the only way is up.

TTG JIM!!!

"The club is in great shape now, especially since Alistair Donals has come in"

Quote from Alex Walker. Interesting. AD must be more involved than any of us thought if players are praising his influence since joining. :blink:

And reading the rest of the article in yesterday's paper it seems like Walker has no problem with Irons and is happy that Irons has praised them all individually, and is happy playing anywhere across the back.

NONE of the players like Irons, remember? :rolleyes:

WRONG AGAIN!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Source? :unsure:

Is that a question? To mj?? You DO know you're wasting your time, don't you???

He's already stated on this very thread that "NONE of the players like Irons", and that he is hated by "EVERYONE at Cappielow".

Indefensible, reprehensible statements both. Statements that are patently untrue and simply cannot be justified. But do you think he'll answer questions about them? OF COURSE NOT - he'll wriggle away from it by changing the subject or hurling abuse at the questioner, as he always does.

Best ways to react to his nonsense are either: a) to ignore him, which is difficult as he's reached pandemic proportions on this site, or B) ridicule him. He doesn't like that much.

Soooooo.......

MJ, AWAY AN' THROW SH ITE AT YERSEL'.

;)

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

Archived