Merseyside Derby - Page 4 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Merseyside Derby

Guest Ghost

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

game was that p*sh in 1st half

never watched the 2nd

instead watched the new series of Minder :)

was posted on the board before but credit where credits due to Shane Ritchie :)

he plays the role of Archie Daley well & shows the simalarity to Arthur :):D

Thumbs up to Ricthie :) :thumbup2:

And as i right this message the toffees score :( not a great match but a brilliant goal.

Lucas ya Pwick. :angry:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Ghost, you're a gent, poor game, few chances apart from Osmans one off the post, probably the right result.

Agree 100% mate, the game was as others have said also, boring as hell to watch. I was actually wanting Everton to win in the 90 mins. The lad is gutted as he wanted to take me on at the PES :lol: . The Missus came in after the game finished and stole the remote :lol:

Agree 100% mate, the game was as others have said also, boring as hell to watch. I was actually wanting Everton to win in the 90 mins. The lad is gutted as he wanted to take me on at the PES :lol: . The Missus came in after the game finished and stole the remote :lol:

:blush:

I'm with you on this one. Couldn't give a toss if the game wasn't great. Get it right up you Benitez!

So you sat in here for quite some time and that's all you could come up with :lol:

GIRUY Benitez from me as well ;)

So you sat in here for quite some time and that's all you could come up with :lol:

GIRUY Benitez from me as well ;)

Actually I was there so didn't post until I got back. Sorry if that is all I could come up with but I couldn't care less. A result is a result. Benitez needs to have a look at himself and I'm sure you won't disagree with that. If Liverpool had Moyes you'd be a much better team. Just as boring, but more effective.

Actually I was there so didn't post until I got back. Sorry if that is all I could come up with but I couldn't care less. A result is a result. Benitez needs to have a look at himself and I'm sure you won't disagree with that. If Liverpool had Moyes you'd be a much better team. Just as boring, but more effective.

I wouldnt have any of them, Moyes i like and Benitez i have no time for whatsoever.

I'm hoping Benitez is gone at the end of the season

Boring 90 mins but in ET Everton really used the extra man and were excellent. You just knew if anyone was going to snatch a goal then it'd be Everton. That's as poor as I've seen Torres, and Liverpool are nothing without Stevie G. Excellent goal from Gosling - he looks a very good player.

TTG JIM!!!

Archived