Merseyside Derby - Page 5 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Merseyside Derby

Guest Ghost

I quite agree, well not on the Liverpool bit, Benitez aye

Did you see his post match interview? He was talking in whispers by the end of it, I thought he was going to burst into tears at one point.

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rafa's cracking up!!!!!!!! :lol:

Your only a two man team!!!!!!.

No niceties from me, get it right f***ing up the Red s***e. :D :D :D

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Am I the only one who thinks the fact Goslings shot took TWO deflections and then went in off the post it wasn't actually a good goal?

Everton deserved the win as they created the only chances in the game. Osman wants shot for that miss mind you.

Lucas is a wee pwick, never have I had such a strong dislike for a Liverpool player.

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

Rafa's cracking up!!!!!!!! :lol:

Your only a two man team!!!!!!.

No niceties from me, get it right f***ing up the Red s***e. :D :D :D

Arsehole

Arsehole

I know, but ye still love me :wub:

I am a football fan, not a mediator, when one of my teams defeat their biggest rivals I say GET IT RIGHT UP THEM.

Ghost, unless you are not fully aware, I really, really do dislike Liverpool FC with a passion. I f***ing loved that last night, maybe you lot don't share the passion but my wife was going nuts at me doing a bouncy at full-time. :lol:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

I know, but ye still love me :wub:

I am a football fan, not a mediator, when one of my teams defeat their biggest rivals I say GET IT RIGHT UP THEM.

Ghost, unless you are not fully aware, I really, really do dislike Liverpool FC with a passion. I f***ing loved that last night, maybe you lot don't share the passion but my wife was going nuts at me doing a bouncy at full-time. :lol:

Everton deserved to win last night even before a ball was kicked when i saw Liverpool's line up. Even if Torres or Gerard didnt make a difference, having that w**k of a player Lucas on did, and in the wrong way at that.

So, on that note, this thread for me is finished. I await Benitez's next bizare line up, as well as wishing Villa all the best in the next round :ph34r:

Everton deserved to win last night even before a ball was kicked when i saw Liverpool's line up. Even if Torres or Gerard didnt make a difference, having that w**k of a player Lucas on did, and in the wrong way at that.

So, on that note, this thread for me is finished. I await Benitez's next bizare line up, as well as wishing Villa all the best in the next round :ph34r:

Hopefully we have went some way to completely f***ing up your season :)

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Archived